Infinate ammo

I imagine him coming to the bottom of the stairway on archives and seeing two of the weapon he is holding laying across the path and him just staring at it for 3 seconds before he decides to turn around and go the other way. Heck, under the right circumstances we could trap him in a corner.

You're an okay troll, but you need to learn from a pro like thedan11.
lol...trap him in :) I would like to see him and thedan11 go at it on a thread..lol

I'm done with this pointless discussion. No wonder I mostly post at gamespot cuz those guys know what they are talking about.

ok, so now ur saying that everyone at this website is stupid, cause if u are maybe you should go back to gamespot, and stay there.

I'm done with this pointless discussion. No wonder I mostly post at gamespot cuz those guys know what they are talking about.

ok, so now ur saying that everyone at this website is stupid, cause if u are maybe you should go back to gamespot, and stay there.

And yet it took YOU a month to come up with this retort, good job. Gamespot/faqs people are better and smarter from what I've seen so far.

I need to get some stuff cleared out. When you run over a gun that is the same one you posses, you pick up extra ammo. That much is normal, like in every FPS.

But some people talk about the clip filling up. Does your mag automatically fills up to maximum capacity(lets say you're at 5, and its a 30round mag, if you run over a dropped gun it goes back to 30) without a reload? That would be a glitch and according to Jawn "cheating" Does it happen while firing over a dropped gun? anyhow, it'd be a glitch. A glitch doesnt make it cheating, might make it unfair though.

@ Jawn

I admire your honesty and desire for fairness... but how unfair is it to pick ammo from the ground? (now im not talking about a glitch where your clip auto-reloads without a reload sequence) I mean, that is clearly not cheating, its intended. Just like you could in real life , run, pick up either a dropped gun and fire it, or pick up its mag and quick-reload it.

Anyway Im Lvl 27, played with a bunch of you guys. I've seen the auto reload glitch, where you've fired a few bursts and the clip is back at maximum capacity without "manually" reloading it. I thought it was a random glitch, there was no action leading to it. I've always felt bad when i get it, but it never happened to me in a situation where it gave me an advantage.

Anyway. Thank you all for in the info.. i can now look out for cheaters... And not be completly dumbfounded when something weird happens.

I need to get some stuff cleared out. When you run over a gun that is the same one you posses, you pick up extra ammo. That much is normal, like in every FPS.

But some people talk about the clip filling up. Does your mag automatically fills up to maximum capacity(lets say you're at 5, and its a 30round mag, if you run over a dropped gun it goes back to 30) without a reload? That would be a glitch and according to Jawn "cheating" Does it happen while firing over a dropped gun? anyhow, it'd be a glitch. A glitch doesnt make it cheating, might make it unfair though.
That's not a glitch, it just puts the ammo where it's supposed to go. If you fire and haven't reloaded yet so your reserve is still full but your clip is near empty, where is the ammo supposed to go? It just disperses the ammo where it's needed. There is an ammo glitch though, just not that one. If you are using hi cap mag for Gadget 1 and you run over a dropped weapon I believe all the guns except the Stauger will actually drop the number of bullets in your clip. For example, Vargen with hi cap gives you 66 bullets in the clip, if you run over dropped Vargen it drops your clip to 11. The Terralite with hi cap gives you 38 in the clip, and if you pick up ammo it drops you to 28. The Terralite is better than the Vargen cause you can still get a couple of kills out of it and you'd be hard pressed to kill someone with the Vargen with 11 bullets. I know one of the sniper rifles, either Pavlov or Toros don't remember which, drops you to 1 bullet in the clip. The Stauger seems to be the only one that doesn't glitch because it's the only one with it on the preset loadout. The stupid programmers for this game didn't pay attention when they BETA tested it, or they just didn't BETA test it, which seems pretty evident to me.

I've only ever run into the infinite ammo hack once. In the same game, as soon as I killed someone, my number of kills was instantly set at 64 and remained there no matter how many more kills I got. Same went for deaths, although I think I still got normal amounts of XP. I stopped about halfway through the match.

Ethics in gaming..what a joke.

I have been playing this game since the day it came out. I have well over 10days PT. I am top 200. I have seen these random glitches only a few times. Like 2-3.

When it happens, everyone has sweet weapons with infinite ammo. Everyone has 10 kills and 100 xp. Whomever gets the first kill wins the round. Even though all are tied. thought it was funny, stayed in the match and I DONT GIVE A **** ABOUT CHEATERS, it changes things up. Its not easy taking 1st always. Can get boring. I enjoyed it. They are so rare that, to fight about the ethics of video gaming over a thing like this is juvenile.

Get mad at my post if you want. I dont care, ill check back in a few months.

Seriously though, this game is sweet, Im addicted. :yesnod:

I don't know any cheat or promo codes and I don't really care to, I am lvl 33 in about 7 days. (Not Terrific) Cheaters only make me mad when I can't spawn and have at least 5 seconds to see where I'm at. I have no real point to this post, but I did 10 minutes ago, I guess it wasn't important. LOL Anyway, can't wait to play again. PS. the Drumhead 12 sucks and so does lvl 33 and 34.

as for the ammo glitch. if you have a vargen and have a clip at 50. it will go down to 11 left if you run over another vargen on the ground. and it fills up your reserve to full.

its a stupid thing and i have had that happen in a fire fight and hit it and get shot dead cause i have no more ammo.

looking at the leaderboards. it is riduculous how much cheating is going on

and there are a lot of stupid glitches that should have been fixed before the game was even released. its like a bunch of 13 year olds did this game.
i hope they can come out with a new one and have a lot more levels for online cause the ones they have get old pretty quick.

my favs are
1)docks
2)archives
3) outpost
4) jungle
5)industrial
6)memorial
7)station
8) i hate the sewer

It would appear that some of you know how this happens, maybe you could fill the rest of of in so we can avoid it. This has only happened to me once since I started playing the game 4 months ago, although I think it may have happened a few more times, it's just instinct to hit the reload button after killing someone and occasionally my clip is already full, didn't think much of it at the time

if there isn't any hacks involved then you might've been standing on the same gun your using or just walked over it and automatically picked up ammo. I'm not sure about everyone else but i don't really see this as a glitch. its not like you truly have infinite ammo it will run out eventually you'll just have at maximum 2x the amount of ammo but most of the time I'm just running around and picking up ammo without realizing it so again it seems like i have infinite. whether you run over the ammo or stand on it it's still the same thing

Last edited:
It would appear that some of you know how this happens, maybe you could fill the rest of of in so we can avoid it. This has only happened to me once since I started playing the game 4 months ago, although I think it may have happened a few more times, it's just instinct to hit the reload button after killing someone and occasionally my clip is already full, didn't think much of it at the time

You just walk over a gun that matches the one you got in your hand, boom auto reload. Nothing difficult about it.

well its not really an auto reload... just fills up your extra clips... and its not a glitch, it was DESIGNED that way... I believe that this thread was created to discuss the infinite ammo glitch though... (yes there is one) wow, this topic sure wandered...

I originally posted just about infinite ammo. I the cases I saw there was no reloading, just hold the trigger down and fall asleep.

Back