Info for Mario Strikers Charged problem in the US

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Now I've noticed quite a few posts saying that people can't connect and when they manage to do it gets disconnected and brings up the dreaded error code. Now, it has nothing to do with your internet connection for one and there is nothing wrong with your disk. Europe experienced the exact same problem for about a week. Some people could try for like an hour and not get on others (like myself) could get on quite easily for a short period. Nintendo will adapt the server to meet demand but everyone has to be patient which I know is difficult but believe me it will get sorted out very soon.

I havent got the error again since release date, But then again, I havent been playing during daylight hours either.

Yes when I played it later on in the day I could get on it no problem also. It just depends how many is online at once. As I said it'll get sorted.

I played a little earlier in the morning...I was amazed how fast it was it was awesome.

Yeah, It will all be sorted out soon. So far though I must say I'm very impressed!

i connect fine, and find a match, but then my game freezes up right before we play. i can't even turn the power off. i have to unplug it. i've lost 2 matches and not played online at all.

Back