Also Castlevania
Punchout
Nes
Mystical ninja
Snes

All killer no filler

Not over reacting Wonder boy 3 is one of the best games ever

Wow the US didnt get Punchout

mystical ninja?????? the one with the kid with black hair and the second player is that guy in blue? Or am i thinking of the wrong one?? if its the one i am thinking of........ WOW i hope we get that soon, i was just gonna buy it off ebay.

North99 said:
mystical ninja?????? the one with the kid with black hair and the second player is that guy in blue? Or am i thinking of the wrong one?? if its the one i am thinking of........ WOW i hope we get that soon, i was just gonna buy it off ebay.

Blue hair
Geoman has blue hair
Esebu (?) is in blue

This is the snes version

Wait. Call me a clueless noob if you will, but the UK and US get different VC titles?

That's almost criminal. ;)

I have been dying to get Punch Out on the Virtual Console roster! Come on, come out with it already....

Also someone needs to update the Virtual Console Game listings, as it hasn't been updated since January, and many items are incorrect.

STEVEfromLA said:
I have been dying to get Punch Out on the Virtual Console roster! Come on, come out with it already....

Also someone needs to update the Virtual Console Game listings, as it hasn't been updated since January, and many items are incorrect.
did you try clicking on "Newest Additions" they update every monday in the U.S.

WOot so he UK gets them first

hamstergal said:
Wait. Call me a clueless noob if you will, but the UK and US get different VC titles?

That's almost criminal. ;)

They're very different places and if anything France would get the same games as the US. It seems they're most like us in taste in games from what I heard, except instead of madden it's fifa or something like that.

Not too mad though, the US gets actual solid Wii games first before other western countries almost all the time.

Back