Insider HOME release date info *not fake*

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
well the release date is currently set for may. if you know someone on the beta they can let you in it in march. its unkown why they are doing this but i feel it's so they dont overload HOME with millions in one day.

how do i know this? ive spoken with someone who's brother is on the developing team. apparently he had to skip a vacation in may or something like that because HOME was being released.

you can choose to beleive or not beleive this but personally i think it's solid info.

Nice, personally I don't care. My PS3 became my 3rd console since I only want it for exclusives, so I let my brother keep it in his room. I guess ill tell him since he's hoping it comes soon.

May?! Ouch. Why the delay? I guess they want to add in more features. Well the usual rule with delays is better quality. Just look at Zelda TP, Diablo II, Final Fantasy 7, and Metal Gear Solid 4 (It will own, no prediction, it'll be a fact). All of those games had serious delays and turned out awesome.

All of Blizzards games delay. Its not always a good thing since they don't actually tell you why. Most hope its because they want to perfect it, but it could be money issues or even legal issues.

That's great and all if it's true, but I'll stick with official press releases instead of things I hear from a "friend of someone's brother who works for Sony."

understandable shift.

but apparently they scrapped most of it and rebuilt it because "it wasnt good enough" so thats probably the reason for the delay.

Star Craft 2 looks like it was hand painted on some screen shots. I can't wait for that game. But like Brawl, and MGS4 it's worth waiting. At this rate Home will probably launch with MGS4. They seem to share the similar launch dates.

im with you maniac. it looks so good. one of the main reasons i wanted a ps3 so much. it's a pretty reliable source, or so it seems.

Back