Insomniacs assemble!!

- holy mother of gawd board games mass revival
- My sleep schedule has been temporarily returned to "normal". Meh.

So I know a place where I can buy a Wii for $50. I went there yesterday, and the guy said that don't have any Wii's yet, but that they're expecting them. I went again today, and sure enough, still no Wii's. I'm getting a little impatient, as I wanna play again already....

Also, um, what? My post count was above 1,500 earlier, I swear, what happened?

^If you where in the UK you can get them used for £50.

Sad times as its coming to the end of its life.
In a film mood.
Been marathoning TMNT 2k for the past few weeks and its starting to get a bit urgh.

Got my TV back, well i say mine they sent out a replacement so I got a new one in its place

You shouldn't have done that...
O I c wut u did thar.

I thought of a new challenge idea for Pokemon. You catch the first wild Pokemon you find, and have it faint. You must travel through the game with it fainted the whole time. No depositing-withdrawing Pokemon to heal them is acceptable. If too impossible, I can make a few clauses added on.

Looks like im going to that collectors fair as a guest

Excellent.

I thought of a new challenge idea for Pokemon. You catch the first wild Pokemon you find, and have it faint. You must travel through the game with it fainted the whole time. No depositing-withdrawing Pokemon to heal them is acceptable. If too impossible, I can make a few clauses added on.

Are you shittin' me? That's essentially a "no Pokemon Center challenge". dis is impossibru

I should watch more Sailor Moon soon. And apply for colleges. And write up something.

But procrastination....blehhh.....

Are you shittin' me? That's essentially a "no Pokemon Center challenge". dis is impossibru
Harder than that :p Spam items. One of the clauses could be you can swap out Pokemon whenever, but only withdraw them at the next place possible in the plot line. Besides, in Black and White, you get involuntarily healed all the freaking time.

14404120-20animated20circles20flying20i_have_done_nothing_productive_all_day20rainbow_dash.gif

^ A perfectly good .gif, ruined by ponies... blehhhhhh

Harder than that :p Spam items. One of the clauses could be you can swap out Pokemon whenever, but only withdraw them at the next place possible in the plot line.

What sort'a occasions would qualify as "in the plot line", though?

^ Pfft, you know it was drastically improved with the pony addition. Silly Dirgey. ;P

Also, Dunsparce seems to be winning again.... ._.

I like Dunsparce, but this is ridiculous.

Back