Insomniacs assemble!!

You're tellin' this to a philosopher, Mr. :lol: I can assure ya I ain't no scientologist, nor do I believe science is everythin'. I was just implyin' that since the discussion we were speakin' of was purely a scientific question, philosophical debate wouldn't get us much closer to any sort'a decisive answer at this point in time. Or any point in time, any time soon.

Nae problem Karpchamp. Friendship is something that can't really be explained.

'Karpchamp... I like it. :D

I believe friendship is quite explainable. Just as science can define how love works, I'm sure the same could be done for it too. Doesn't mean either of 'em are any less powerful than humankind has previously believed, 'course.

You're tellin' this to a philosopher, Mr. :lol: I can assure ya I ain't no scientologist, nor do I believe science is everythin'. I was just implyin' that since the discussion we were speakin' of was purely a scientific question, philosophical debate wouldn't get us much closer to any sort'a decisive answer at this point in time. Or any point in time, any time soon.
Nothing is pure science
And I don't think you know what Scientology is. It's not science
the word you are looking for is scientist

I believe friendship is quite explainable. Just as science can define how love works, I'm sure the same could be done for it too. Doesn't mean either of 'em are any less powerful than humankind has previously believed, 'course.
Science cannot define how love works
The strongest love is to die for your friends. Other things like honor, duty, and loyalty also cannot be explained by science. That is something that only philosophy can define. And of course philosophy is relative.

No, love has already been chronicled 'n defined as a state(s) of mind, chemicals, and survival instinct. And I don't mean just the romantic kind either

And I don't think you know what Scientology is. It's not science

Quite true, I was just spewin' **** outta my mouth 'cause I can. I know nothin' of scientology and nor do I care to learn. :lol:

No, love has already been chronicled 'n defined as a state(s) of mind, chemicals, and survival instinct. And I don't mean just the romantic kind either
And philosophy would say that's how they perceive it
It's not science when they define things
Just a heads up
I don't trust "scientists" (ones who defines things)
they are as close to the facts as acupuncture
They change everything they believe often
I am agnostic on the topic of "scientific" perception

Quite true, I was just spewin' **** outta my mouth 'cause I can. I know nothin' of scientology and nor do I care to learn. :lol:
Just warning ya
try not to get them confused

For some reason I cannot access page 202 unless I make a post like this just to see whats happening, everything is going wrong tonight.

Mr is right. Friendship can't really be explained. Friendship is Magic!
BatmanSlap.jpg

Honestly why am I being redirected to page 201 instead of page 202?

Edit: Of course page 203 comes along and its perfectly fine yet I still can't access page 202.

RAIN!
or no rain

The weather has not decided what to be yet
but it's sprinkling
And I am thankful for any water coming down from the sky

Back