Insomniacs assemble!!

Finally beat XD. Not a bad playthrough at all, though I had a few problems with the final boss. I made an attempt to catch Shadow Lugia in a Poke Ball, but it was too annoying, so in an anti climactic move, I just used my Master Ball.

Was sitting in class as usual, have my TWEWY wallpaper showcased, and all was good. Then, this boy is like "Dood, I love Kingdom Hearts too! That guy (Neku) is from Dream Drop Distance!"

My response after looking at him in such pity:
"Go die in a fire."

Rude, yes. Needed, yes.

Rude, yes. Needed, no

fixd

Ya know Kingdom Hearts is mainstream, unlike TWEWY, bro. Instead of makin' him realize what a foolish assumption he made over Neku's origins, ya insult 'em? Foolish. Denyin' any gamer the knowledge of TWEWY's epic existence is a sin indeed. You need to repent, good sir.

By prayin' to Magikrap.

Holy cow i just realized i have over 100 posts!

'Bout time. :p Welcome to the over 100 club bro; your official "not an FC n00b" member status has been obtained. :thumbsup:

I haven't touched Xeno any since the tutorial. And I disagree, because he showed no interest in anything but Kingdom Hearts. And as stated numerous times previously, I don't want Kingdom Hearts fans in my fanbase.

Back