Insomniacs assemble!!

Dramas: the real-life Roleplay. Beauty in action, not words. So very different, but so thoroughly similar.

... And also quite shittier in quality when comparin' amateur drama to amateur RP. Still quite fun 'n such, but so unfortunately unprofessional.

So there I was, incubating Pokemon eggs for a certain participant in my Challenge thread... Suddenly one of 'em began to hatch! Indeed, I was quite curious which beautiful baby Pokemon was 'bout to come into the world. Lo and behold...

800px-Cilan_Stunfisk.png

'Karp almighty, ugliness beyond measure! Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Dx

Camerupt had more use than just speedin' up my eggs' hatching speed today, that's for sure. I [STRIKE]released[/STRIKE] torched it to back from whence it came.

Super Mod refuses to follow rules? MAKE 'EM WALK DA PLANK!

@Mr, nah, while being Greed would have been pretty ironic, I'm playing depression/suicide. Much more dark. Mwahahahaha..

Double posts bein' an issue in the Lounge? RULE NAZI! MAKE 'EM WALK DA PLANK!

... Though in all honesty, I'm easily the biggest rule Nazi on Wiichat. ._.

So there I was, incubating Pokemon eggs for a certain participant in my Challenge thread... Suddenly one of 'em began to hatch! Indeed, I was quite curious which beautiful baby Pokemon was 'bout to come into the world. Lo and behold...

800px-Cilan_Stunfisk.png

'Karp almighty, ugliness beyond measure! Kill it! KILL IT WITH FIRE! Dx

Camerupt had more use than just speedin' up my eggs' hatching speed today, that's for sure. I [STRIKE]released[/STRIKE] torched it to back from whence it came.
Are you kidding? That's adorable and derpy.

I fear for my sanity if the company I keep calls Bidoof 'n that derpy fish-thing adorable... eeeccckkkkk

Yes, let's have the car suddenly stop working the night before classes start, makes complete sense. Been a couple days since then, but I think I should be able to get it running by tomorrow.

- Cat must'a scratched my eye in my sleep, woke up with it bleedin'. Nothin' serious though.
- 'Least it ain't my right eye.
- Havin' this urge to play Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time again. Never did beat it 100%, Gabriel Celestia ain't no joke when ya never bothered to figure out synthesizing 'n such... Never even owned a single revival-elixer-whatchamacallit.

What's so special about a Bidoof? I dun't get it.

Absolutely nothin', that's the bloody joke. There's no way J thinks that ugly, useless beaver is adorable. ... I hope.

I know I am kind-of late, but a few days ago (earlier in the thread) there was talk about the new member thingy fixed. I am glad. Taa! Daa! New member here as a result. :thumbsup:

OK now moving right along and changing the subject.

Bringing up Star Ocean: 'Till the End of Time reminds me that I need to get back into that game. I was playing that game and FF XII, saving to the same card. The card went dead and I never got back into either game, lost all that data. Talking about Xenosaga makes me want to replay some of that trilogy on the PS2. Are you saying that the Wii game of Xenosaga is bad?

As always too many games and not enough time.

Back