Insomniacs assemble!!

Yeah, they realized how bad 3 was, so they ended it at 4.

They weren't that good of movies to begin with, but having the title "Shrek" just made them seem that much worse.

Copypasta from my BMGf blog

--------------------------------
Naturally, since I'm a video game addict, here's some video game related stuff:

Games that I plan to purchase in the future (they're not all out yet obviously):
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Super Smash Bros 4 (3DS and Wii U version)
  • Pikmin 3
  • New Super Mario Bros U
  • Zelda Wind Waker Wii U
  • Zelda U
  • Xenogears
  • Mother 4 (fangame)
  • Touhou something (not sure yet)
  • Sly Cooper 4
  • Pokemon X/Y
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3DS
  • Paper Mario Sticker Stars
  • Luigi's Mansion 3DS
  • Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)
  • Xeno Wii U
  • Mass Effect 3 (Wii U)
  • Metroid Other M (Not sure)
  • Darksiders 2 (Wii U)
  • Mario 3D game (Wii U)
  • Metal Gear Solid game (Not sure)
  • Pandora's Tower

Games that I have that I need to finish:
  • TWEWY
  • Mother Hunter Tri
  • Radiant Historia
  • Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
  • Final Fantasy VI/III
  • Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
  • The Last Story

I find it funny that the vast majority of these games are for Nintendo consoles, and people continue saying that Ninty has no good games. Then again, quite a few aren't Ninty exclusive. I'm not an expert on this stuff. One of these days I may have to research these gaming libraries in more detail.

New SSB4 Predictions + Wishlist:

I'm a Smash Bros addict ^^;

Predictions:
  • Ghirahim (Zelda)
  • Shulk (Xenoblade)
  • Waluigi/Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Bros)
  • Zoroark/N/Genesect/Victini/Gen V playable character/Gen VI rep (It's hard to be sure at this point....) (Pokemon)
  • Little Mac (Punch Out)
  • Ridley (Come on, I can totally see the Other M version of Ridley being downscaled successfully) (Metroid)
  • K. Rool/Dixie Kong (Donkey Kong)

It's hard to say after this. Chrom (Fire Emblem), Palutena (Kid Icarus), and a few others are probably likely candidates. Along with maybe one or two Third Party characters, for example, a Tales character.

Wishlist:
  • Ghirahim
  • Bowser Jr.
  • N (if not, then Genesect would be somewhat acceptable. Don't know if there will be a good possible Gen VI rep or not yet)
  • Ridley
  • Shulk
  • Phoenix Wright (The more I think about it, the more unlikely it is. Oh well.)
  • Palutena (Don't think she's really likely, but I like her and Smash Bros could use more female fighters)

Other:
  • Gotta do court stuff in Florida next month, involving this....I'm moreso irritated about having to miss school, and thus, make up work at some point. I leave on the 19th.
  • My dad got a cat! Yay. I'm not really showing allergic reactions to it yet. Oh, and if you don't know, I live with my mom, so I don't get to go to my dad's the often.
  • Pokemon plushie list (order doesn't mean anything):
    1. Charizard
    2. Sableye
    3. Leafeon
    4. Cyndaquil
    5. Combee
    6. Phione
    7. Vanilluxe
    8. Woobat
    9. Sandile
    10. Corphish
    11. Flareon
    12. Articuno
    13. Sewaddle
    14. Totodile
    15. Durant
    16. Zubat
    17. Duskull
    18. Spiritomb
    19. Cherrim (Overcast)
    20. Snorlax
    21. Bonsly
    22. Axew
    23. Chingling
    24. Torchic
    25. Ampharos
    26. Piplup
    27. Mime Jr.
    28. Grotle
    29. Togepi
    30. Mudkip
    31. Tentacool
    32. Kricketot
    33. Pichu
    34. Stunfisk
    35. Pachrisu
    36. Riolu
    37. Mantyke
    38. Treeko
    39. Azurill
    40. Tynamo
    41. Substitute
    42. Latias
  • Mentioned that RP thing in this blog

Last edited:
This is what I imagine whenever Karpmod argues with someone:

hTjHbCQ.gif

Watched a review of Metroid Other M today, which is basically in two parts. (Spoilers for Metroid Series in videos and post! Though I'll white out the spoilers in the post.)

[video=youtube;pX4mhp-8sOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX4mhp-8sOc[/video]
[video=youtube;SfS0254dRRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_487631&feature=iv&src_vid=pX4mhp-8sOc&v=SfS0254dRRw[/video]

The video itself is quite interesting for me, especially since I've played all three prime games and know a good amount about Other M. I do agree with pretty much everything the guy says, but I have to say, I'm pretty irritated how he went about it. Yeah, Other M might be the worst game in the series in his opinion, but there has to be good things about it. I literally don't remember him praise Other M one time throughout the entire two videos. Thinking about it, it's not a game review, it's just some insult video. While he makes intelligent arguments, he doesn't talk whatsoever about the good parts of Other M.

Does it have fun gameplay apart from exploration? He doesn't say. What did you think of what they did with Ridley and little birdy? He doesn't say (I personally like how Ridley's infant form is this cute little bird thing, it's creepy and interesting). Were there any new characters that you like? He doesn't say (I think Anthony is cool). Even if the soundtrack borrows way too heavily from past games, is it any good? He doesn't f-cking say.

I'm complaining about it because I was looking forward to an actually good review of Other M, one that weighed its upsides and downsides. I don't have an issue with this guy tearing the game apart, I have an issue with him making a crap review.

Last edited:
Calling it.
If Rock wins, Cena wins and we get Rock vs Cena AGAIN!

Back