Insomniacs assemble!!

When I'm too tired t' joke, I'm srs. Bloody odd, ain't it? :lol:
Meh. I'm going to attempt to be funny less from now on since I embarrass myself half the time when I do that.

MRD-140-1.jpg
[strike]But you have to have money in order to be considered cheap[/strike]

Nonsense! Embarrassin' yourself is plenty funny, the only difference is that we're laughin' at ya rather than with ya.

Is vidya games like a drug?

You first get the game then the DLCs, remakes, and special editions make you spend more money and before the next game comes out your broke and on the streets.

So I bought Kingdom Hearts: DDD, much to J's lament.

http://www.tf2sounds.com/sound.php?id=1621&stream

This is one of those rare moments where I agree with Rocker. Get rid of Kingdom Hearts and go get a Persona game.

There. Now to disagree with Rocker. TWEWY is a mediocre experience.

Video games are basically drugs that don't kill you.

That.... that's not the point of drugs at all. Its effect is dependence and sacrifice of other things, not death.

This is one of those rare moments where I agree with Rocker. Get rid of Kingdom Hearts and go get a Persona game.

There. Now to disagree with Rocker. TWEWY is a mediocre experience.

Who are you and what have you done with Assassin?

Well, at least I'm not the only one you disagree with on the whole TWEWY thing.

That.... that's not the point of drugs at all. Its effect is dependence and sacrifice of other things, not death.
I meant the very harmful effects they can have on the body, seesh. Video games can do the same (obviously to a lesser extent), but they're not gonna really hurt you aside from said addiction.

Do Llamasoft games not drugs.
Tempest 2000 is some good ****

A squirrel leaped onto my head this mornin' 'n proceeded to climb all over me as though I was a tree. I'm deeply confused.

Damn, I can't yet argue with that as I've yet t' play a Persona game...

Back