Insomniacs assemble!!

I am starting to question who is more of a Magikarp fan...

WHAT?! D:< I will NOT stand for this slander!! I'll show y'all who the true 'Karp fan is... ! I'll have a real Shiny Magikarp by the end of the month, and Squidface over there will have nothin' but a dumb ol' plush. Ya's just wait.

Good riddance. AC:III was a travesty in many ways, so I hope someone better replaces the both'a them. Fat chance, sadly.

Only good things about it are doing parkour in historical settings and multiplayer.

fix'd

I never really cared for the Assassin's Creed games.

Was interested in the first.
THENCAMEWHYCANTIHOLDALLTHESESEQUALS in the space of a few years and I got put off

If the only yearly AC game would've been Brotherhood, there'd be no right for anyone t' complain considerin' Brotherhood was great. 'Course, that sadly ain't the case. =/

Revelations was lolawful, and while I will be gettin' Black Flag (unless it's as bad as Revelations AND multiplayer is still broken), my hopes ain't high for it. 'Cept maybe if they keep their promises this time, as they broke essentially every promise they made durin' AC:III's development.

Karpmod, I thought you thought AC3 was the best AC game yet. Yeah, it was crap, but you said something about great combat.
If the only yearly AC game would've been Brotherhood, there'd be no right for anyone t' complain considerin' Brotherhood was great. 'Course, that sadly ain't the case. =/Revelations was lolawful, and while I will be gettin' Black Flag (unless it's as bad as Revelations AND multiplayer is still broken), my hopes ain't high for it. 'Cept maybe if they keep their promises this time, as they broke essentially every promise they made durin' AC:III's development.
Revelations was the game that made enduring the stupidity of Brotherhood worth it and tricked me into playing AC3 in the hopes of something great.

Karpmod, I thought you thought AC3 was the best AC game yet. Yeah, it was crap, but you said something about great combat.

Yeah, the gameplay mechanics as a whole. Revamped in grand ways. 'Specially the combat. But amongst all the broken promises, glitches and all that negative jazz, said mechanical improvement ends up bein' neglected. Ain't at all used to it's full potential. Not even close. AC:III does have my favorite single player, but I refuse t' name such a broken, underdeveloped game as my favorite of the series.

I name Brotherhood as my favorite 'cause of multiplayer's introduction alone... well that and I enjoyed Brotherhood, even if it was just recycled assets and a ton'a new missions.

Revelations was the game that made enduring the stupidity of Brotherhood worth it.

Considering the only good thing about AC is the parkour in historical settings, Brotherhood was nowhere near as grand as 2 was. Revelations decided to change cultures and setting, which also worked in its favor over Brotherhood. Heck, even 3 did it fairly well.

One thing we can agree on is that they are waaaaaaaay better than the Mega drive version

Damn chinese

Back