Insomniacs assemble!!

Sorry to disappoint you MR, but my sister isn't even close to being a female version of me. It's pretty obvs that you'd ask me out if I wasn't so str8 (aside from two exceptions)

Although, I would like to see her encased in a giant crystal, preferably out of sight. The bitchy 14 year old is yours.

Squidface, you're speakin' nonsense. Don't ya know you're s'posed to value your own flesh and blood over absolutely anything and everythin' else?

What the hell did I just watch?

[video=youtube;-6z0pyRPdOE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6z0pyRPdOE[/video]

(Haven't watched Madoka yet btw)

Squidface, you're speakin' nonsense. Don't ya know you're s'posed to value your own flesh and blood over absolutely anything and everythin' else?
[strike]My plushies speak otherwise.[/strike]

Last edited:
...the used game is...more expensive?

Well, I've put off reading the Danganronpa LP for long enough. Here we go~

I feel so special to own a copy.
MDP132.png

I need to get my copy back from my friend. Naturally I gave him a warning about the curse, but I assured him it would run fine on his Wii U. He hasn't played it yet, even though I gave it to him...early this year, I think. Either he's still being a pussy, or he (foolishly) doesn't trust my taste in video games. Don't even say anyfin Dirge I'm the only person here who doesn't despise Kingdom Hearts.

If he really doesn't wanna play it, his loss.

That's how I feel about my copy of Earthbound :3
Ironically, some people sold their copy of Earthbound due to the VC release and Xenoblade price rising. I do think XC has the capability of becoming what Earthbound was. Luckily, it also means possible added representation.

Back