Interesting Facts About Yourself

LevesqueIsKing said:
-I read it, I just didn't have much to say.
-While I understand where you're coming from, I can't agree that communism is best. Trust me, I absolutely hate the fact that my History teacher talks down on communism solely because it has been associated with poor leaders, but I still can't put it over our government. Communism makes things too fair, it holds people back. I believe in survival of the fittest, and with communism the fittest people have nothing to gain.
-When I see the hammer and the sickle, I associate that with Russia more than Communism, although they are tied together.

hum. facts.

-History is my favorite subject.
-Sometimes I sit down even if I just have to piss.
-My favorite season is summer, and I'm pretty sick of this weather.
-I don't wear coats unless I'm staying outside for extended periods of time, and I hate it when people comment on it. "I'm only going to be outside for 30 flipping seconds, lady thats holding the door open for me. I think I can handle a bit of cold."
-I've always been curious as to how proven it is that being in cold weather without protection causes you to get a cold. I very rarely get colds.
-Over half of my daily calories are from liquid, most of which being milk.
-I can drink a half gallon of milk in less than three minutes, and have won many bets because so.
my history teacher (who is a god, mind you) explained that...
you dont get colds from cold weather, but when its cold, people stay indoors more where people are coughing and stuff so its easier to catch one??

-I think Pie is much better than cake
-I am addicted to caffeine
-Im short, 5'5" lol
-I think that while playing running back in football blowing people over is easier than sidestepping them.
-Pudding is better than Jello
-I think Paris Hilton is the ugliest woman in the world

- i own a wii-
-im a Homo----------Sapien-
-I have no hair on my nose-
i have only 1 wisdom tooth-
i love Final Fantasy-
-My Ex girlfriend of 11 months cheated on me with a sheep (not literally he just had fluffy hair) and was also called david, the evil *****.

and i have recently started signing my posts, with this.
☆<Wii>☆

first one to PM me with what it means wins a kiss x x

Same, lol, my mum gets annoyed Because i when i set up the table, i put the cuttlery on the wrong sides, lol, n im the only one that eats like that. lol

☆<Wii>☆

- I have a NZ driver's license but not a Canadian one. The deal is, when I learn to drive here, I can get whatever vehicle I want within reason (ie not a Porsche, not that I'd ever want one, sports cars...ew). A brand new car of my choice isn't motivation enough for me. THAT is how lethargic I am.

- I won first place in a big karaoke competition and the prize was $2000.

- I was so poor in maths in school that I couldn't even be in the "normal" course for those who fail at grade level math, I had to be in the stoner/special-ed maths class. I was the only coherant person there, and the work was too easy...but every other course was too hard, they didn't know what to do with me!

Celeste said:
not a Porsche, not that I'd ever want one, sports cars...ew

...because sportscar owners automatically lead materialistic, hollow and vacuous lives without concern for art, music or humankind?

[DT] said:
...because sportscar owners automatically lead materialistic, hollow and vacuous lives without concern for art, music or humankind?
Wait, what? Not at all. Uh, from my posts you must gather that I'm pretty damn materialistic. I just don't like the look of sports cars for some reason, at all. I don't have some kind of ignorant view of people who own them. Woah there, DT.

I base my car preference purely on aeshetics. Mechanical stuff could nearly make me cry or fall asleep. I like Beetles and Ford F-150s. Random, I know.

Celeste said:
Wait, what? Not at all. Uh, from my posts you must gather that I'm pretty damn materialistic. I just don't like the look of sports cars for some reason, at all. I don't have some kind of ignorant view of people who own them. Woah there, DT.

I base my car preference purely on aeshetics. Mechanical stuff could nearly make me cry or fall asleep. I like Beetles and Ford F-150s. Random, I know.

Hahaha, just askin' :)

I have no response to Beetle or F-150 - they're from such opposite ends of the automotice spectrum, it's deliciously and ridiculously random. :lol:

The Automotice What-Now?:lol::confused:
I Like...Porsche And Ferrari!:smilewinkgrin:

Even more fun facts (collect them all):

-I have long dark hair and greenish-blue eyes.
-I'm doing a degree in astrophysics.
-I get bored quite easily.
-I'm a classical liberal (somewhat similar to libertarianism), so my political views are at odds with communism. With no rewards to look forward to, I believe communism holds many people back from their full potential.

Sovieto said:
my history teacher (who is a god, mind you) explained that...
you dont get colds from cold weather, but when its cold, people stay indoors more where people are coughing and stuff so its easier to catch one??
Makes a lot more sense. I'm going to go with that from now on.

Tourette Syndrome
Waluigi is my God
I am Welsh
Waluigi is my God
My left eye can only see in black and white, and I thought this was normal until I was 14

Back