Interesting Facts About Yourself

wath is with people attempting suicides? if u have a problem, face it demolish that problem. suicide may rid u of that problem but it will have worse effect on people around u. as Russel peters said once, "Be a man, do the right thing."

vashivihan said:
wath is with people attempting suicides? if u have a problem, face it demolish that problem. suicide may rid u of that problem but it will have worse effect on people around u. as Russel peters said once, "Be a man, do the right thing."

...What if they do think it's the right thing?

I mean, hey wait...

Suicide is a sin!

Yeah.

kiraownsurmom said:
but russel peters is a comedian and isnt taken seriously that often
its not about what a man is, its about the idealogies of a man.

(yeah i know, i am wise beyond my age):lol:

You're way too religious, Emma.

My current religiousness [BECUASE I KNOW YOU'RE ALL BEGGING TO KNOW]: I don't currently believe in a god. Not because I don't think there is one, but because I need to take the time to do some research on the subject before making that decision, and at this point... ...I don't really feel like it. I'm betting on the fact that I'm not going to die before I'm twenty. I guess you could say I'm 'all in'? Anyway, I come from a heavily religious catholic family, and the one person [my cousin] that chose to believe a different faith, my grandmother now shuns. I prayed when I was young, god didn't do anything. As far as I'm concerned, I've gotten this far in my life because of myself, with very little outside interference. Yeah, I'm one of the kids that won't be paying his parents back for college.

Now that that bit is done! I'd like to take this moment to officially thank owlsgo for bumping this grand thread!

Frogger said:
...What if they do think it's the right thing?

I mean, hey wait...

Suicide is a sin!

Yeah.

i am not saying that they dont have right to do whatevr they want, i amjust saying that how their one step could affect the lives of people around them. its called the domino effect.

vashivihan said:
as i said before, am i the only normal person. i mean that every one here does bizare things like attempt suicide, model, have a rapist father and such.
'Normal' is an extremely inarticulate word to use. It's impossible to define, especially in the context you're using it. So kindly stfu, and I mean that of course with all do respect.

LevesqueIsKing said:
You're way too religious, Emma.

My current religiousness [BECUASE I KNOW YOU'RE ALL BEGGING TO KNOW]: I don't currently believe in a god. Not because I don't think there is one, but because I need to take the time to do some research on the subject before making that decision, and at this point... ...I don't really feel like it. I'm betting on the fact that I'm not going to die before I'm twenty. I guess you could say I'm 'all in'? Anyway, I come from a heavily religious catholic family, and the one person [my cousin] that chose to believe a different faith, my grandmother now shuns. I prayed when I was young, god didn't do anything. As far as I'm concerned, I've gotten this far in my life because of myself, with very little outside interference. Yeah, I'm one of the kids that won't be paying his parents back for college.

Now that that bit is done! I'd like to take this moment to officially thank owlsgo for bumping this grand thread!

yeah same here about god. i dont believe in them. i believe in aliens though. i am here because of something i did. i think therefore i am.

Celeste said:
'Normal' is an extremely inarticulate word to use. It's impossible to define, especially in the context you're using it. So kindly stfu, and I mean that of course with all do respect.

i meant normal as in like goes to school, comes home, eats, goes to sleep kind of way not the way like i am normal and u guys are freaks of nature.

vashivihan said:
i meant normal as in like goes to school, comes home, eats, goes to sleep kind of way not the way like i am normal and u guys are freaks of nature.

That's such a moronic outline of life, of course everyone does that, it's just not an interesting fact. The way you class people is way too generic.

I have a disease known as Hypothyroidism
My doctor puts me on medications that aren't working properly
I am constantly nervous and paranoid because of them
I may be developing another relative condition
People sometimes consider me emo or skater by the way I dress.
When I get older, it is my dream to become a U.S. Marine.
I am 13
I listen to any type of rock and roll, for the most part.
My lighter is my best friend.

Back