International Coffee Day

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
That's right my fellow bean and brew lovers, it's international coffee day! An excuse to drink coffee besides the fact that it's liquidated awesome, as proven here!

[video=youtube;OTVE5iPMKLg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVE5iPMKLg&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

So yeah, discuss all you can about this beloved source of caffeine. What's your favorite coffee beverage or edible to go with said coffee, why you love coffee so much, how you have your coffee, or simply stating whether or not you like coffee (yes, even those who dislike coffee are welcome :) )... If it's related to coffee, post away!

And yes, I ****ing love coffee. :D

Last edited:
real-men-drink-tea.jpg

Id rather not catch caffeine addiction and i never acquired a taste for tea.

If its anything hot, its hot chocolate (man that just doesnt sound right)

More of an orange juice man myself.

Tempting a one second ban for disliking the manliness of tea.
The cup is a GENTLEMEN cup

But without PROOF, your claims lack substance.
Coffee is far superior. People are afraid of the dark. And yet, at the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it. That’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

And what is the best edible to go with coffee? A cookie. You must not underestimate the power of a cookie. For although a cookie is sweet, it is full of hidden evil. For example, enough sugar to rot those white teeth of yours. Enough fat to clog one's arteries. Indeed, the evil of a cookie is the perfect accompaniment to a cup of dark coffee.

Where as with tea theres biscuits, toast, cake.......Lets just say A LOT

Id certainly have to agree that Coffee is running a better racket. You see more Coffee franchises than most other drink franchises

The dark power of coffee is not only for the wise but it's open to the stupid as well. It can be nuisance in the wrong hands but a proper user knows how to take full advantage of its properties.

Anyways, tea being manly is a joke.
teaparty_web.jpg

Tea will be manly when the first thing to come to mind when discussing it is no longer this:

tea-party.jpg

or this:

TeddyTeaPartyPink_L.jpg

Manly jokes aside, I'm appalled by the competition of tea and coffee. D: They're both full of win in different ways. Both are unique and have their niche in food, health, and even immediately noticeable benefits. I love 'em both.

I'm not sure how either drink can be considered manly, either... :lol:

The dark power of coffee is not only for the wise but it's open to the stupid as well. It can be nuisance in the wrong hands but a proper user knows how to take full advantage of its properties.

Anyways, tea being manly is a joke.
View attachment 9035
"Tea party"
as played by kids.

Cup of tea
As drank by men

Also

[video=youtube;UMG4ER5F89A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMG4ER5F89A&NR=1[/video]
[video=youtube;GgUKX1vYuP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgUKX1vYuP4&NR=1[/video]

Tea has the best adverts

Back