International Coffee Day

Yep. So long as the dripper is brewing freshly ground bean, the result is still very flavorful. I myself have got a dripper with it's own bean grinder. Makes for buying cheaper, and better tasting coffee. ;D

Tell us, Nick... Join us. Join us. Join ussss... ... ...

rise-join.jpg
Join_banner.jpg
join_us.png
JOin.jpg
Join-Us-Button.gif

Join_US.jpg

ILL JOIN

Nao, I pretty much started drinking coffee mainly for the energy boost, but I started liking the taste as well. Im not really sure what kind of coffee I prefer, since I havnt tried very many kinds.

Indeed, coffee is an acquired taste. The more you have, the more you may like it.

Do you drink it black? If not (since you're new to coffee, I wouldn't blame ya :p), what do ya put in it?

... You don't drink starbucks, do ya?

I suppose it's okay since you're just starting. Eventually you'll learn to appreciate the natural bitterness of coffee.

Ugh, coffee. The black substance that you poor souls drink. It's redundant. A fool's gold, if I may ask. Every year poor saps like YOU guys your body turns into somethingsomethingsomething---COFFEE FOOLS!=P Hahahah-er, as I was saying, you must stop the madness I tell you. Drink something else good to soothe those tastes buds, like, chocolate milk.=) A good source a Vitmn. D for those weak bones to build up. Energy in chocolate is also good.=) Drink c. milk. It's good.

Any minute now CK, Neo, and Assasin guy will feel angry, uproared by my comment. Typing away on their devices to repay their loyalty and duty to that repulsive, diabolical, coffee that once Starbucks came. So, my Users, as you can see Coffee has brainwashed you. Nothing good Coffeeeeee has done for you.

Read on my Users. Type away, but every type my comments will be in your head sayin' that coffee is bad. And you trying to say what's good.

I already have.=P I believe you saw me and CK at the 'Foooooood!' thread.=)

Back