Internet Browser Improvements

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
So now that everyone has downloaded the Internet Browser and played with it, what kind of improvements do you think it needs?

1) I think you need more zoom control
2) I think you should atleast be able to save pictures to an SD card or something.
3) They gotta fix some of the flash/javascript support. (ex: YouTube is not working for a lot of people at this current moment.)
4) Need Favorities Menu Like Internet Explorer (ex: folders and what not)

i still see no "Flash-enabled adobe player" like they said there would be. but i could play astroids on my myspace but actualy it wouldnt work cuz i need a keybored. i couldnt watch movies off youtube which im still disapointed about and more zoom would be nice....... but everything else is awsome.

BTW y couldnt nintendo make you see the internet like you would on a computer, like you wouldnt need to zoom in on a computer.

Hmm I made a thread like this hours ago but it never appeared, anyway I think we need that bottom bar to vanish and only appear when you move your pointer to the bottom of the screen, it takes up like a 1/6 of the space or something. Next we need to be able to copy and paste, perhaps holding A and draggin over text could copy it and pressing A+B would paste it, this would increase browsing speed.

Also gestures would be nice to move back and forth, though the D-pad would work to and even better I would love tabs like the normal opera browser. Hell why don't we just HAVE the normal browser on our TV screens o_O any problem with that? (modded obviously for data entry etc)

The ability to download and install Realplayer, Windows media's a no go obviously but being able to have realplayer means that you could load movies from the cache like when you get the option to "Open" or "Save" and watch them. Also the ability to upgrade the Flash player when new version come out, or free upgrades to the newest java/flash etc. Atm I have a pr0n site that I can't use, it's completely streaming flash so I thought "woot" but it appears you need 8.0 and lo and behold we only have 7.0...not cool.

More as I think of them

Back