internet channel download

peter_book

WiiChat Member
Aug 11, 2007
hi has anyone got a free internet channel download i could use cause i dont want to buy th points.

peter_book said:
hi has anyone got a free internet channel download i could use cause i dont want to buy th points.

No way around it unfortunately. If only you had had your wii a few months ago you could have had it for free.

Thats untill the encryption is broken ;), then its free VC for all.... but dont count on that for atleast 6 months - 1+ year(s)

peter_book said:
cheers guys. think its the points then

Being brutally honest........ unless there is a specific reason for using your wii to surf the net, don't bother. The Opera Wii browser isn't all that good. Stick to using the wii for games and a pc for surfing.

I have found that it is cheaper to buy Wii points on credit card than from a shop... Not sure if that will be any help for you though?!

free channels

you can in fact get anything you buy from the wiishop channel for free, just that some1 has it and u need 2 have a SD card, a card reader hooked up 2 a PC. the rest u figure out yourself lol its not hard

True The VC is Cool, but You can't Store Games on an SD Memory Card, Nintendo Makes Sure You can't.

Khi3 said:
True The VC is Cool, but You can't Store Games on an SD Memory Card, Nintendo Makes Sure You can't.

That is excatly what I thought! But what happens when you run out of space on your Wii?

Khi3 said:

Wrong.

You can store VC games on a SD card. You can't Xfer them to another system unless someone has worked out how to get round the security.

Although, if you do delete VC games you can then download them again for free anyway. The only people who would need to save them are those without a permanent broadband connection.

Think Nontendo obviously thought of this way way in advance!!! lmao.. Just buy them, they are not excatly expensive!!

Back