Internet channel is screwed up...can you help me?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So When I use the connection that uses my computer (get no error code) and go to the internet channnel...it gets there and it allows me to get to the hompage...but after that it just dosnt work.....it cant get to any other web page on the net
Now on my friends connection (next door) the internet channel will work on my Wii.....but WTF...whats wrong what do I do

Check your Router and Base Station. Also make sure the desired connection is unlocked and working. Lastly, make sure the connection you are using has a good connection. There are the bars - If the bars are all full, the connection wotks fine.

its working....I mean I can go to the forcast and news channel....ect. but it just dosnt work on the internet channel....but your right I should just call up Nintendo! Thanks Guys!

Joe said:
its working....I mean I can go to the forcast and news channel....ect. but it just dosnt work on the internet channel....but your right I should just call up Nintendo! Thanks Guys!

you can also try deleting the internet channel then downloading it again...not sure if that'll work though...

The Wii does some weird things with the wireless. Before I changed the channel to 1 the online on my Wii would only work if I held my hand or something else directly in front of it. Not quite sure why it did that but it sure was weird. I figured it out because it would be downloading an update but the bar wouldn't move so I walked up to it to reset it and it started downloading. Then it stopped when I walked away. i ended up holding my hand in front of it the whole time.

paintba||er said:
The Wii does some weird things with the wireless. Before I changed the channel to 1 the online on my Wii would only work if I held my hand or something else directly in front of it. Not quite sure why it did that but it sure was weird. I figured it out because it would be downloading an update but the bar wouldn't move so I walked up to it to reset it and it started downloading. Then it stopped when I walked away. i ended up holding my hand in front of it the whole time.

LOL...

Back