Internet Channel on Dec. 23rd?

heh well i know that but i mean i can't even figure out the language of that site i thought it was Spanish but i can't get it to register

MorningStar said:
heh well i know that but i mean i can't even figure out the language of that site i thought it was Spanish but i can't get it to register

Nintendo.se = Sweden

Sorry I can not be anymore help then that. I tried a dutch translation, didnt help much.

-Bobby

heh yea Sweden is not Dutch by a long shot hold on Translation coming :)

hmmmm cannot get a good translation and none of my m8s are online to help lol oooo well

The best translation I got was:

The Internet on Wii

Webbläsaren from opera goes to load home to Wii as from December 23.

Now, the date has nailed stem when webbläsaren goes to load home to Wii. The becomes therefore as from December 23 that you can to begin to surf on TV: n via Wii (if you have a broad band connection).

Wii Shop Channel - where you can load home classic playing from Nintendo and other playing companies - exists so clearly available from day a.

yep that is what i got lol i wil wait till my m8s from Sweden come online and i will see if they can do a full one lol

Hi the best translation i can find is the following:

The Page Says Something Like:

The Internet on Wii

Webbläsaren from opera goes to load home to Wii as from December 23.

Now, the date has nailed stem when webbläsaren goes to load home to Wii. It becomes therefore as from December 23 that you can to begin to surf on TV:n via Wii (if you have a broad band connection).

Wii Shop Channel – where you can load home classic playing from Nintendo and other playing companies – is so clearly available from day one.

Text: Kim Wiinefelt

Hope This Helps, elelamb :D

The Internet on Wii!

Web browsing via opera goes live in your home on Wii on December 23.

Now, the date is final when web browsing goes live on Wii. On December 23, you can surf on the TV with the Wii.

(It will be available through the) Wii Shop Channel -- Where you can play classic Nintendo games, as well as games from other companies, available since launch.

-Kim Wiinefelt

Back