Internet Channel "Out of memory" error

BelchFire

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2011
I searched and found some thread in regard to the out of memory error, but they seemed to be dealing with the same URL I was having trouble with, pandora.com. It was a flash version issue, so I wrote that off as unfixable and went about my business as usual.

Today, however, I'm getting the same error message when I go to simple sites like foxnews.com and cnn.com. What gives with that?

My system is 4 days old, and I've only D/L'd the internet channel and nothing else, so I'm sure my local memory isn't full. Is this a normal error message for the internet channel?

just get used to it. the wii internet channel sucks. it is slow, never downloads pages right and always gives an out of memory error. they should have took the money they paid opera for that piece of crap and made the wii a dvd player.

Boy, you're not kidding! It's pathetic. And slower than dial-up! I've crashed nearly every site I've visited (mostly news and weather). You can bet I'll never be using Opera voluntarily.

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad to know it's not just my hardware at issue.

just get used to it. The wii internet channel sucks. It is slow, never downloads pages right and always gives an out of memory error. They should have took the money they paid opera for that piece of crap and made the wii a dvd player.

encore! :d

Back