Internet channel sucking lately

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
Anybody notice the internet channel acting funny? When I first connected my Wii to the internet and began browsing/watching videos it seemed fast and very nice. It seems like it's getting worse. It sometimes has problems scrolling and streaming videos. It's strange, I can't explain in any other way.

I've tried updating the console, but sure enough...it has all the current updates.

odd.... maybe some of us are just....DIFFERENT... hm, or we are being watched by aliens

yeah i had this problem everything that seem internet related was very very slow. I am not saying to do this but what i did i have a Linksys router and i just press the reset buttion on the router and configured everything back to its orignal state. Been about 3 days since i done that and going fast as always

It's not an issue with speed. It's the internet having trouble opening up some webpages and streaming. I figure that the Wii's internet is no where near perfect. But I though everyone else has no problem with these things.

I too have a Linksys router, it's not an issue with that.

sherwood3570 said:
It's not an issue with speed. It's the internet having trouble opening up some webpages and streaming. I figure that the Wii's internet is no where near perfect. But I though everyone else has no problem with these things.

I too have a Linksys router, it's not an issue with that.

I think I get what you are saying now, and I have always had that issue. If you click on a link in the browser and the status bar doesn't do anything, just click it again once or twice and it should go.

I am sure they will have an update sometime soon.

The browser on the wii is not based in anyway towards an external service besides your actual web service. I'm sure if you had a PC you would have the same speed issues (If it was the wii browser). I've had no issues with streaming movies if I'm not downloading on my PC.

Deeamn, i want the internet channel, sadly i can't it. My mom plays nintendo wii, and won't let me get the internet channel , until she beats mario party 8

But from the videos i've seen bout the internet channel, IT LOOKS GOOD!

Back