Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

internet channel, vc channel stop working

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Online' started by asher, Jan 7, 2007.

1. asher

asher WiiChat Member

i recently had a problem while on the internet channel, i was surfing normally and while loading a page it froze, no way i can control the wii with remote, so i think i press home button and reset the software, and after that went to a black screen with no response for about 2 minutes. Desperately, i was unable to turn off the console, the system didnt shut down, so i unplug the power cable manually. Since then i havent been able to connect to the internet and vc channel.
    I think maybe has to do with resseting the software and got screwed. I was thinking if there is a way to copy a new internet channel from a sd card from somebody to verify if its a software issue. I test my connection on wii settings and system shows no problem connecting.

sorry for such long post, but dont know what to do. If anyone can help:mad2:

2. Nekya

Nekya Hardcore Gamer -_-

Wii Friend Code: 0321-0570-0624-7858
    0321-0570-0624-7858
    Ive got the same problem actually... but only with the shop. I was dl a vc game, the wii froze and now everytime i try to connect to shop, its always trying to connect without answer... My internet work and my weather work fine, only the shop -_-