internet channel

65BIGDADDY

friends welcome
Jan 26, 2009
LAKE HAVASU CITY
Wii Online Code
8100-5605-6249-5422
I would like to get the internet channel, but not sure if it is a one time charge or a monthly charge. Also woundering if it really works like my pc?

I would like to get the internet channel, but not sure if it is a one time charge or a monthly charge. Also woundering if it really works like my pc?

The Internet channel is a one time charge. Of course you will need Internet service (usually a monthly charge), which you already have if you are posting here. :lol: It is a bit different from using a PC browser. Some websites won't work on it, mostly ones that use a later version of Flash than the Internet channel can handle. Personally, if I hadn't gotten it when they offered it for free, I wouldn't have it.

The internet channel is sort of like a pc. you can use a usb keyboard and do stuff like that, but no tabs, bad flash and i dont use it much sicne i have a computer lol

there is no monthly charge

They were supposed to release a new version of the opera browser in December with full support of the newest flash, but it never happened.

Back