internet connection

28812850 said:
How do I connect to his router. Sorry I'm just a dumb girl who wants to play with my Wii and doesn't want to wait until monday to get the internet.

You CAN'T - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

There, I've typed in caps so you may get it this time.

ROUTER SECURITY IS DESIGNED TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM DOING WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.

I'm Sure It's Not Impossible, Nothing Is Impossible, Just Because You Don't Know How To Do It Doesn't Mean I Can't Find Someone Who Does Know How To Do It.
There I've Typed In Caps.
DAMN, IT DIDN'T STAY IN CAPS

it's possible. I don't think anyone here would show you though. U'd have to hit up the hacking forums

28812850 said:
I'm Sure It's Not Impossible, Nothing Is Impossible, Just Because You Don't Know How To Do It Doesn't Mean I Can't Find Someone Who Does Know How To Do It.
There I've Typed In Caps.
DAMN, IT DIDN'T STAY IN CAPS

FFS!

Stop being so stupid. To gain access to the router you need to be permitted on to his network. For this you need the network WEP password which is stored and encrypted within the router. Duh?! see the problem????

It would take too long to explain anything and honestly I don't have enough knowledge to tell you, you need tools, etc...

intekmdma said:
It would take too long to explain anything and honestly I don't have enough knowledge to tell you, you need tools, etc...

...... Gaining access to a router would require the same tools it would take to intercept a secure credit card payment over the Internet.

Haz NO NEED To GET Angry, Get A Life And If You Don't Like What I Post Then Don't Read It Or Don't Respond To It. Damn, Some People.

Haz said:
...... Gaining access to a router would require the same tools it would take to intercept a secure credit card payment over the Internet.

I wouldn't know, I don't have any experience in that at all, I've just read information such as this one

» Hack most wireless LANs in minutes! | George Ou | ZDNet.com

"any WEP based network with or without Dynamic WEP keys can now be cracked in minutes! "

so I assumed, using my knowledge that it is possible

28812850 said:
Haz NO NEED To GET Angry, Get A Life And If You Don't Like What I Post Then Don't Read It Or Don't Respond To It. Damn, Some People.

I'm not angry, I just don't understand why you're not listening?

I have a life thank you.

"If You Don't Like What I Post Then Don't Read" - This proves difficult when you post the same **** all over the forums. You have very poor forum conduct.

I respond because I know what I am talking about. What would prefer? That I lie to you and tell you, "Hey what you need to do is download software X and run program Z and bingo!"

I know what I'm taking about.

Haz said:
I'm not angry, I just don't understand why you're not listening?

I have a life thank you.

"If You Don't Like What I Post Then Don't Read" - This proves difficult when you post the same **** all over the forums. You have very poor forum conduct.

I respond because I know what I am talking about. What would prefer? That I lie to you and tell you, "Hey what you need to do is download software X and run program Z and bingo!"

I know what I'm taking about.

at least someone is responding. He's just putting his input in and telling you that most likely any joe shmo will not be able to do it. Haz is just helpin' out ><

intekmdma said:
I wouldn't know, I don't have any experience in that at all, I've just read information such as this one

» Hack most wireless LANs in minutes! | George Ou | ZDNet.com

"any WEP based network with or without Dynamic WEP keys can now be cracked in minutes! "

so I assumed, using my knowledge that it is possible

The 802.11i standard is so outdated that it's really not an issue. Interesting article, thanks for linking :)

Haz said:
The 802.11i standard is so outdated that it's really not an issue. Interesting article, thanks for linking :)

np read it a while ago, didn't know it was outdate :wink: :lol:

Most router are secured with not only 256 bit Encryption but also MAC filtering. MAC filtering is the most effective secuirty you can have on a Wirless Network :)

Haz said:
Most router are secured with not only 256 bit Encryption but also MAC filtering. MAC filtering is the most effective secuirty you can have on a Wirless Network :)

BTW: did you pre-order you wii already?

Back