internet help

pokey100

WiiChat Member
Nov 27, 2006
Illinois
Wii Online Code
5680-0707-7441-1030
First of all i would like to say hi to all the fellow wii users and hopefully i could get some help with hooking up to the internet with the wii.
I do have broadband contection on the computer but i know nothing about wireless routers. the only real question i have is if i hook up a wireless router what do you hook up to the wii? i'm sure i doesn't grab a signal out of thin air if that was possible i would just steal my neighbors signal. please help me out, also what is a very good reliable wireless router?

thanks

Wireless means no wires needed. All you have to do is grab the signal, and if your neighbors signal is not secure then use it.

hey thanks alot going to buy a wireless router today is their any one that works better than the other for the wii ?

My Netgear works great with it. Probably a good choice to go with them. Most of the problems I've seen so far seem to deal with linksys.

yeah. ditto, my linksys works... but that's it, it works.. not great... takes longer to load than others..

internet

hi. i have wireless broadband internet and when i search on my wii for an internet connection it cannot find one. Can anyone help me solve this problem plz?

jlspec said:
Wireless means no wires needed. All you have to do is grab the signal, and if your neighbors signal is not secure then use it.
Yeah do that if you want to go to jail.

Back