Internet properties (PLEASE read)

gzusnw

WiiChat Member
Oct 7, 2006
Mexico
Wii Online Code
8631-7650-3694-5161
I installed my Internet Web Browser this morning and enter at YouTube and watched a couple of videos... i turned off my machine and when trying to show it off to my mom (the videos), the page where the youtube-video-window opened said that "you've probably turned off JavaScript or do not have the latest Macromedia Flash Player installed"
did u have the same problm?

Well I just tried and have the same problem! The browser does have javascript enabled and the flash does work for some sites, but maybe not all features of flash work! This is probably because this is just a "demo" so don't worry they will get it working before to long!!!

gzusnw said:
I installed my Internet Web Browser this morning and enter at YouTube and watched a couple of videos... i turned off my machine and when trying to show it off to my mom (the videos), the page where the youtube-video-window opened said that "you've probably turned off JavaScript or do not have the latest Macromedia Flash Player installed"
did u have the same problm?
Yeah, I had the same problem. After viewing a vid on youtube's homepage, I tried clicking a link to a different one and it said the same thing. Google Video works if you still want to impress your friends.

same problem here im gonna go ahead and check google videos I WANT TO SEE SOME DAM VIDEOS!!

Back