Internet Safety (Everyone should read this)

Well......I didn't see this thread for a while.....must have been at B&N

Meh, I'm still not too worried...I sense Jill can get a bit overprotective....

Hm....last time I confide in you though :/

dakuda said:
My address is readily available on the internet, with very little sleuthing. Then again, I am not a 14 year old girl. If someone really wants to stop by, they must talk to my friends, Smith and Wesson, first.

Since I am not much of a target for internet perverts, I don't worry too much about it.

Same with me, only my friends go by the name of Mr. Sig Sauer and Mr. Remmington.

I think it is obvious that little girls and young boys shouldn't just be throwing their addresses around. Parents just got to teach their youngins. The story here felt a little bit corny for me though. :sick:

Holy f*cking hell!
lol if that cop came around to my house I would be rather annoyed at his scare-mongering creepy none-sense.

I don't believe its true a true story but its funny anyway - Imagine going to a 14 year olds house and saying "I had a friend whose daughter was like you. Only she wasn't as lucky. The guy found her and murdered her while she was home alone"
Thats f*cked up in itself..! I would be suggesting to that cop/parent that he looks for some psychiatric help to deal with his issues - not go stalking teenage girls in order to scare the sh*t out of them....

lol - funny though

okay, so you are all sex offenders, got it! :lol: No, seriously thats what I keep in mind.

The only person i'm worried about now is the_loose_cannon, she knows where I live :shocked: :scared:

This is the kind of message I get emailed to me all the time, then it always ends in:

If YoU dOnT sEnD tHiS 2 5325 pEoPlE iN 5 mInUtEs, YoU wIlL gEt ToUcHeD uP bY a PeRvErT

clearly, no-one would want a pervert
:rolleyes:

Wiired said:
This is the kind of message I get emailed to me all the time, then it always ends in:

If YoU dOnT sEnD tHiS 2 5325 pEoPlE iN 5 mInUtEs, YoU wIlL gEt ToUcHeD uP bY a PeRvErT

clearly, no-one would want a pervert
:rolleyes:

I can't be assed to send all that crap so perverts touch me all the time , and im sure ive been murdered several times since I havent sent them stupid emails.

Oh and btw I love the rolleyes Icon :rolleyes:, I think it's so cute :lol:

I watched a video on that at school once!

also good story I rep you!

Last edited:
For some of the people who didn't take this story seriously, you should. You can't imagine how so many people drop bits of information to a "buddy" without even noticing what they've done!!

200th Post!!!!!

well, as Adam is saying Jill is over protective, I am more worried of coming to get me:lol:

That boy scares me;)

Adam always takes jill's word over things now so i think im not the target:lol:

Nah, Nuff Jokes:)

This story is really good and hard hitting, but hey, this deserves rep for spreading the word and helping people to be safe.

Cpt.McCloud said:
This story is really good and hard hitting, but hey, this deserves rep for spreading the word and helping people to be safe.
Thats exactly what I thought about it as well.

Back