internet videos on Wii

I poked around one day, the novelty wore off real quick.

Maybe there are better Wii-specific websites for it now than there were then. But I'd rather watch them on my computer anyhow.

Well I am actually working in this company that make use of social networking to bring you videos that you like.

For e.g. the system reccomend videos base on your video personality. (Mine is Super Fan.) Apart from that, you can see what videos your friends are watching and download it to watch. Ya and the sources of videos are from many popular sources such as hulu, youtube, NTY, ESPN and more.

Recently we built a wii enabled sites and is inviting wii gamers to help us test our system which is still in private beta. If you are keen please PM me with your email address. I will send you the invites.

*for those that have never surf the net with your wii before, we are giving out very limited free browser. I think we are looking at giving 100 of them. Let me know if you want one and I will TRY to get it for you.

Regards

i use it to watch some youtube videos, mostly i watch yugioh, lol i know but i watched i when i was little, and i found this site that some guy has posted like every single original episode.

ya. How bout a wii channel that lets you watch videos from 38 soiurces including youtube, hulu, laughordie, espn, NYT etc etc.

watching realplayer/adobe flash on wii internet channel-any ideas?

cant access realplayer etc on bbc or other sites brand new to wii any help please

butchAWW said:
cant access realplayer etc on bbc or other sites brand new to wii any help please
The Wii doesn't have RealPlayer on it. Just an old version of Flash. So if a site uses anything other than Flash or too-new a version of Flash, it won't work.

I used the Wii to browse YouTube for about a month when the Trial Version came out. After that, the novelty wore off and I see no need to use it since I have my own laptop.

Back