internet videos on Wii

I only use it when my friends and I wanna watch YouTube or hulu.com videos, but when its just me id rather watch them on my computer ten feet away from my TV in my bedroom so i can multi task.

ya i agree watching on the laptop gives you more convenient. But watching on a tv gives you more enjoyment doesn't it?

I did the first day I had the browser, but the novelty wore off real quick.

Scroll, Zoom-In, Zoom-Out, Scroll, Scroll, Zoom-In, Zoom-Out, etc...

cloud7 said:
ya i agree watching on the laptop gives you more convenient. But watching on a tv gives you more enjoyment doesn't it?
Not really. There's nothing about a YouTube video that makes watching it on my TV more-enjoyable.

Honestly, the best use I've found for the Internet channel is watching HomestarRunner while sitting around with friends in the living room.

Actually 1 thing bad about youtube is you do not know what to watch. there's too many videos on it. Don't you guys think so.

personally I only watch a video when my friends reccomend them to me.

Uhh. I have used it to watch Youtube and Veoh a couple of times. The quality isn't that good.

Anyone needs the internet channel for viewing videos? I have some unused credits left.

I love watching videos on YouTube and other sites on my Wii. I have a big TV and it's nice to watch internet videos on it. I've watched a lot of Family Guy episodes. :p

Of course I don't use it as much as my laptop (Which I'm currently posting on). I just wish my wireless internet didn't suck so much! Grr.. ><

I usually watch youtube video's on it every night, tonight it was Tornado's and Typhoons, and People that jump around like SPider-man, pretty good video's.

Some times i find it akward to watch stuff on my Wii, but then it wears off to the awesomeness of the youtube videos I watch.

I use Hulu.com or Youtube.com or Just Google Something that u wanna watch it works for me all the time

Back