Not open for further replies.

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Well many many new members on this forum make a thread saying

Hiya hello im new or something like that and well its all nice introducing yourself, its just it does take up space so iv designed this thread
where you new members and old, introduce yourselves,

Now seen as i didnt make a hiya thread when i joined ill start.

Hi im david and i live in Scotland,(UK), im 16 and love all things nintendo (but this dont make me no fanboy, i like playstation and xbox just not as much)

iv had my wii since Uk launch and loved it ever since.

my fave pokemon is pikachu
my fave game on wii is Resident Evil 4
My fave Mario strikers captain is waluigi
My best wiichat buddy is Dunno (but Wario2ooo keeps coming to mind) yeah ill say Wario2ooo hes a sound guy (or girl i dunno lol)

anyway now its your turns

Brian.
Into outdoor type activities as well as gaming.
Love Ford Mustangs, own what's in the sig.
Have a gf of 19 months.
Oh and I enjoy beerpong/drinking.

Pretty much sums me up.

I know this is off topic but thats a bloody nice car Brian, I love mustangs, you just dont ever see any over here.

lol.....

name: wario.....(real name hidden)
personality: hmm...fun, energetic, and happy...:lol:
Favorites : wario, games, friends, chattering, and rocking out

Or we can go to the "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum and do it there (since that's what it's for)

name: brendan
personality: energetic,enthustiactic,dont take jokes based on me

Chute said:
I know this is off topic but thats a bloody nice car Brian, I love mustangs, you just dont ever see any over here.
Haha thanks, yea unfortunately for you guys they're very expensive to ship across the pond.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Or we can go to the "Introduce Yourself" sub-forum and do it there (since that's what it's for)
Yea, but hardly anyone goes there, until a few days ago I didn't even know that section existed.

Please use common sense, we created the sub section for a reason, it is frequently used, you may have missed it but there are a lot of members new and old that use it.

There is no need to make a thread to serve the purpose of an already existing sub forum.

i only made it because i didnt even know there was a sub forum never heard of it or seen it

Doesn't mean you have to make a thread on something that you may have missed out on..

Anyways..

Name: Matt
Personality: Kind, Outgoing, Easy Going (easy to talk to)

daviduk200 said:
i only made it because i didnt even know there was a sub forum never heard of it or seen it

Didnt you mention the section and threads in your first post.

Well would it be possible to put the subforum for this up towards the top of the forum index so new users can easily find it and introduce themselves?

Name - Stephanie..
Gender - Female.
Age - JUST TURNED 14! xD
Interests -

*Gaming
- FPS Games > Quake 3
- Nintendo > Wario
*Chatting
- AIM
- MSN
- XFire
Dislikes -
- Labels
- Hackers (=
- Racism
- Spiders
Personality -
- funny
- weird (in a cool way, i think)
- helpful
- honest
- playful
- respectful

name darryl
love nintendo
hate xbox
favourite game mario strikers charged football
caption luigi
age 15
im a boy
best wii chat friend i got a lot
i live in andover in the uk

Name: Lewi T
About My Wii: Had it since launch, I have an extra Wiimote and Nunchuck, a Classic controller, 2 GameCube pads, the Nyko charge station, and then I have Twilight Princess, RE4, Carbon, COD3, Red Steel, Wii Sports, Fifa 07, SSBM, and Wind Waker. I have it hooked up to the 32" white HD Samsung in the backroom (for space).
About Me: I love football (soccer), and I like many other sports such as F1, cricket, tennis, golf, etc...I've been with the missus for over 2 years, she's alright like...I go to the University of Liverpool where I'm studying Mathematics, I'm in my second of 4 years (maybe 3, I haven't decided if I want to do the extra year to get the Masters yet)...I also enjoy playing poker with my mates, I hosted a game tonight infact, we aim to play every Monday, fivers-in-winner-takes-all-no-limit-Texas-hold'em. Errm that's about it I think, I could probably go on but don't worry I won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back