Introductions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The S-Word

WiiChat Member
May 9, 2006
i'm really excited and i really want this site to take off. I think Nintendo is back to prove yet again that games should be able to span all age ranges instead of a set group.

I'm The S-Word, i'm 20, from Atlanta, Ga.

introduce yourselfs if you care to :sick:

Ok then, Hello and I am ebittner. I come from the USA I really live in New York State which is a pretty cool place to live, its pretty fun.

lo there i'm zal from the uk. my all time fave game is probley morrowind

ebittner said:
Ok then, Hello and I am ebittner. I come from the USA I really live in New York State which is a pretty cool place to live, its pretty fun.

also NY, 16, Maxwell, DDR Mario.

Hi, my name's Brian. I live in Australia and I'm really looking forward to the release of the Wii. :D

Last edited:
I'm Jesse, I'm 24, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and I look forward to reading everyone's posts.

Last edited:
I'm Zach, younger than most of you, on the East Coast of the US, and favorite games are the Kingdom Hearts Series and anything Zelda.

Cool, This site is international :). Ricky here from Central Arkansas, US, I guess I am the old timer here, 28. I'm Married with a 8 year old step-son and a 4 year old, been a gamer since Atari and a Nintendo fan-boy (though I guess we didnt call it that back then) since I got my NES Christmas '86 (Cheap Version, No ROB, No Duck Hunt :(). Had the Genesis, SNES, Original Game Boy, N64, Playstation, X-Box, Game Boy Micro (Not GBA), Game Boy Color, GBA, GBASP. Some of my favorite games are Zelda II, Link to the Past, Zelda64, Mario64, Mario Kart 64 (The best Mario Kart ever), Res Evil 4, MGS, Final Fantasy 6 (Though it was 3 when I played it on SNES) and Tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back