Intsant Melee

MethLepard

Meth Lepard GEFC 1346 297
Feb 25, 2011
Sayre, PA
Wii Online Code
8108-7585-8132-1267
Ok, so I get it people will cheat and it only makes you better. Has anyone seen this one. I spawn and get the hand, again spawn melee, again, melee again, again within a second, so on for 12 time I quit. His name was [pein]85 or something like that. I no that people will cheat to have fun, but this is not good. whoever came up with that hack has potentially ruined Golden Eye if it spreads.

Last edited:
So he was camping right on your spawn out. Hard to believe this worked 12 xs. I take it you were playing conflict right? Ive experienced spawn campers a few times in conflict and it is epic bs.

Fortunately this type of camping can be hard to figure out and achieve. Most likely just a lucky chance. Most campers get a few kills but once figured out its over.

Actually this was playing Heros and I spawned it 6 different places. I was up by the hot spot then on the other side of the board then a different place and so on. There is simply no way he could show up at all these places instantly, It was a hack. A really clever one too. But it's not cool.

Actually this was playing Heros and I spawned it 6 different places. I was up by the hot spot then on the other side of the board then a different place and so on. There is simply no way he could show up at all these places instantly, It was a hack. A really clever one too. But it's not cool.

Guess Id have to experience it to understand. It seems ridiculously retarded to go through the trouble to develop such a hack. So if I'm getting this right you were melee killed 12 times by the same player instantly after spawning in several different places? This is insane... Which map? Did you catch the name?

thats pretty ****ed. whenever i see cheaters they're just noobs with high lv guns, ∞ ammo, etc. i've never heard of anything like that. i'll watch out for that guy.

Yeah, It sucked. It was at nightclub his name was [pein]85 or soemthing like that. I am lvl 33 so I have seen a lot of crap but this is a first.

Yeah, It sucked. It was at nightclub his name was [pein]85 or soemthing like that. I am lvl 33 so I have seen a lot of crap but this is a first.

Well Ill be watching for this one... I wouldn't worry if it is a hacker I dont entirely understand the process but relatively few people can (or are willing to) alter their console in order to achieve this. If it was easy to do and didn't have any risks most of us would probably be doing it.

There is indeed a spawn hack. I've experienced it by gun not by melee. No matter where you spawn it puts that guy there to kill you. First time I ran into this I was in my level 30's and was winning a match by 7 or so and was about to win. Then this guy killed me and re-spawn killed me 7 str8 times to win. I thought it was maybe bad luck but same thing happened next match where he spawn killed me a crap ton at the end so he'd win. Came across it several tines since then....it's lame!!

the people who hack GE have the smarts of lvl 1

most commen hacks

max guns
proxies
ammo
giants

are you talking about the "god-mode-hack"?

[video=youtube;K_MVckEzLF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_MVckEzLF4[/video]

i also just ran into it the other day lol

woah! It happened to me too two days ago! I was in the station and EVERYWHERE i would spawn I would get killed by a melee attack out of nowhere! I quit after 10 times because it just didn't make any sense... I am happy to see im not just crazy and it happened to other people...
It does seem totally useless as a hack...:shocked:

It seems to me that this game is starting to go on a rage of hackers. this is one of the reasons this game sucks. A prime example of combat arms...in combat arms when a hacker joins they have the option of being voted off by legit players of the current game or they get instantly kicked by an elite mod player/host of the game. In goldeneye you either sit there and take it up the ass...or you are forced to leave.

Oh joy to the world! I might as well just sit back in my rolly chair...drink some kool-aid...eat roman noodles...let myself die about 15 times for the hell of it....unplug my wii...and leave it outside where the abondoned friendly neighborhood cat (my friends and I gave him a mohawk and called him chester cat) can play it and cuss at his next family's T.V. in german.

Happy Birthday Chester! :thumbsup:

Back