Inuyasha

Yeah, and I'm LinksDarkSide a.k.a. Link the dude with a huge secret and a love for anime and music.

LinksDarkSide said:
Yeah, and I'm LinksDarkSide a.k.a. Link the dude with a huge secret and a love for anime and music.
Lmao,yes you shure are well renowned^_^

Especially because there's quite a few people advertising my sigs, and I post everywhere... and my very fast posting rate... and Link... and Inuyasha.

T_T,I gave sigs to people,but they never wrote credit to meh ;~;

but anyways... Inuyasha's ending sucked... the show was good, I liked that music, but the ending sucked.

*I'm watching Inuyasha*
*Almost the dramatic ending*
*Naraku's gonna die!*
*He didn't die, and they keep going*
Me: WTF just happened??
*Music starts playing*
Me: Seriously, what just happened? He didn't die?
*Groans*
Me: I'm gonna write a letter!!
*I didn't write a letter, but instead posted a rant on WiiChat*

But after doing some research, I found that we have 167 episodes, right? Well in Japan, they have over 200.

Me: How lame is that??
Alter ego: Very lame my friend, very lame.

If they bring out more episodes, then maybe the old Inuyasha fanbase will come back and possibly expand. Because all I'm seeing these days are obsessed and furious fanboys.

Little voice in my head: You were a fan once too, weren't you?
Me: Yes I was... but that's a different matter.

In conclusion... Japan should send some more episodes to Vancouver to be dubbed! (yes they are dubbed in Vancouver.)

Haha, that's awesome. How come I never spotted that? So did anyone read my riot that was a few posts back?

I've tried getting into Inuyasha, but I just couldn't. When I first started watching it years ago, it was pretty good, but that school girl with the long hair, was very annoying... Kogome i think it was?

Kagome is annoying... she's what turned me off from the show... I've come close to stop watching it many times because of her... Her whiney voice drills inside my brain...

Walugi said:
mmm my gf is in love with this show.
maybe ill start watching it/reading it.
Same here, she owns all 4 movies, and has seen every episode, but I don't think she kept up with the manga.

Back