Investing in Nintendo

Eddienoteddy

mii love wii
Feb 13, 2007
CT
Wii Online Code
1656-4947-1080-8284
I want to let you all know that i will be investing in Nintendo. right now im deciding on how much money i want to put in, but right now it looks like between 500 and 1000$. i see Nintendo as an expanding corporation and i think im going to make a lot of money on this. who knows though. Nintendo is listed on NASDAQ under the call symbol NTDOY right now it seels for about 43$ a share. i'll keep you all updated about my weekly earnings or deficits as soon as i decide how much i want to buy!

wow take a look at this chart..too bad i didnt buy earlier
nintendostock.gif
[/IMG]

Last edited:
ah..the stock market.

Told my dad to buy some google stock when it was $10.........yeah didn't do it. :rolleyes:

Sure you will make money. Hope you actually update this thread and not leave while your blowing all your profits.

You have to teach me how to do this Eddie. Good luck!

Nintendo has given 20 dividends since 1996.
A long term chart shows a decline between 2001 and 2004, but overall for the life of the stock it has been positive since 1996 with an opening price of around $9. (OTC:NTDOY)

Brawny said:
ah..the stock market.

Told my dad to buy some google stock when it was $10.........yeah didn't do it. :rolleyes:

Sure you will make money. Hope you actually update this thread and not leave while your blowing all your profits.

I'm pretty sure Google's Initial Public Offering was around $80 per share and went up to about $100 by the end of the first day of trading. Would have been a heluva buy anyway though.

I have never considered buying Nintendo but it does have a great history. Stock is Stock, big rewards only come from big risks.

yes my dad invested around 10,000(10grand) into Apple when the share was around 40 bucks..and now its over 100....lol

now he is wondering if he should invest 10grand in Nintendo?

Back