iPhone 2Day at 6pm!

My brother is getting one when it comes out in the Uk (but i doubt he will) But yeah, i'm really not interested to much in phones at the moment, although i plan to get one before the end of this year.

I think they were planning to bring the iphone out in the uk at the end of this year, can you believe they held of Leapord for that phone!!

Star Striker said:
More important items are being lauched this week!!!

The new Tottenham Hotspur shirt is launched tonight at 00.05

I'll be getting it tommorow with Berbatov 9 printed on the back.

photo0276vx8.jpg

shirt001oy5.jpg

I found a better shirt

http://www.engrish.com/image/engrish/****-shirt.jpg

HAHAHA!

Let's look at what that overpriced POS cannot do and does not have:

No:
Songs as Ringtones
Games
flash support
Instant Messaging
Picture messages (MMS)
Video recording
Voice recognition or voice dialing
Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Streaming (A2DP)
One-size-fits-all headset jack (May have to buy an adapter for certain headphones)
3G (EV-DO/HSDPA)
GPS
A real keyboard
Removable battery
Expandable Storage

It is hype.

Why spend $600 on a phone? IT IS A PHONE. It should make calls. My phone cost $50 and makes calls. I am satisfied.

Last edited:
Star Striker said:
A phone should call people, store numbers, text, maybe a few games and and mp3 player, email and some basic t'internet but that's it.....
the point with new phones is to not just be a phone, to take the clutter out of your pocket, have ur MP3 player, your standard phone, your camera, your on the move internet and watch movies all in one small device.

if you don't want it. DON'T FLIPPING BUY IT!

dakuda said:
Why spend $600 on a phone? IT IS A PHONE. It should make calls. My phone cost $50 and makes calls. I am satisfied.
let me say again, just so people do possible get the point..

YOU - want a phone to make calls, send texts, and store numbers. so you buy a phone that does that. and your happy :)

SOMEONE ELSE - has an MP3 player, a camera, a phone and a portable movie player they like to take everywhere with them, so they are never bored, never miss a moment, and call always be listning to his favourite songs :) so he buys an all in one, that takes up less space and is just what he needs. it costs alot, but is exactly what he needs!

Last edited:
ima gonna wait till the next verzion of this phone comes out in mid december.

till then...I'll keep my crappy pohone that has IM and ring tones and what not

Gaz said:
the point with new phones is to not just be a phone, to take the clutter out of your pocket, have ur MP3 player, your standard phone, your camera, your on the move internet and watch movies all in one small device.

Why the heck does someone need all that crap with them, all of the time? Is socialization not done anymore? How about just sitting and enjoying the weather?

If a person cannot take a step back from he Internet and just relax, there is something wrong there. 24/7 access to the Internet is not needed to function. I got through my childhood with no such thing.

$600... whata waste. I've got a MP4 player, I have a laptop, and I already have a phone (though it's quite old, and I'm getting a new one just for it's camera really). No need to get it..

dakuda said:
Why the heck does someone need all that crap with them, all of the time? Is socialization not done anymore? How about just sitting and enjoying the weather?

If a person cannot take a step back from he Internet and just relax, there is something wrong there. 24/7 access to the Internet is not needed to function. I got through my childhood with no such thing.
Yes your childhood, the times are different now. who said this phone is for kids anyway? people are different, just because u can't understand why people want it, doesn't mean it's not wanted.

ericlewis91 said:
its 500 for the 4gb
its 600 for the 8gb
on a two year plan

After you pay for the plan, you are looking at about $2,500 for a phone and 2 years of service. By the end of that 2 years, there will be better stuff out.

Whatever, I get mines for cheeeeep.....i got inside connex.

TacosTacos said:
After you pay for the plan, you are looking at about $2,500 for a phone and 2 years of service. By the end of that 2 years, there will be better stuff out.

Whatever, I get mines for cheeeeep.....i got inside connex.
thats murphys law init..

every year technology doubles and price halfs. :)

Back