iPhone

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363

indexhero20070109.jpg

i'Dratherspendmymoneyonsomethingthatdoesn'tinvolvemepayingforeverythingIalreadyownalloveragain.

(why it puts the space between "involve" and "me", iDon'tknow.)

Last edited:
Well, if you get support from Cingular then you're OK. Verizon and AT&T are not supported.

I've got Verizon, but it doesn't matter because I wouldn't get an iPhone even if I were with Cingular. Didn't Cingular and AT&T merge a few years ago?

Gymdawg said:
i'Dratherspendmymoneyonsomethingthatdoesn'tinvolvemepayingforeverythingIalreadyownalloveragain.

(why it puts the space between "involve" and "me", iDon'tknow.)

What he said.

I think that means you're broken. You might want to have that looked at...

hmph, it wont be that great. it'll suck for mp3 storage, only comes in 2g and 4g.

blagh, what brawny and gymdawg said also.

EDIT:

at brawny,

w00t Sprint/Nextel all the way!

ericlewis91 said:
its 4G and 8G for the iPhone

really now?

hmm, when did they announce this?

last time i checked it was 2g and 4g just a few days ago.

oh well, that doesnt make much of a difference. it wouldnt fit 3/4ths of my music. but yes, a lot of ppl have like 200 songs on their iPod/ Mp3 player so it won't matter to them.

I will be getting one of these.

My ipod is constantly braking and looks awefull now (I can't clean all the smudges off, and it's scratched to hell and back) so I need a new one anyway, I think by the time I can actually afford this thing my ipod will be dead anyways.

zachp18 said:
does anyone have an idea of when this iphone will come out?

June.

@Stranger: Think about it, you buy a very expensive item, and all you're going to do is listen to music? No, no way would anyone do that. It's also a phone :)rolleyes:), camera, MP3 Player (as you said), internet broswer, map viewer and all those others things.

I'm still keeping my Razr, I'm just posting this for the people who might find the iPhone interseting. Or maybe no one...:confused:

Back