Ipod and Wii?

GreenBean713

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2006
Seattle
Wii Online Code
6284-7358-9967-2086
haha i was just thinking, since the Wii has a Usb port how cool would it be to hook up your Ipod to it????

id hella love that. i mean i love the feature on excite truck if you have music on your sd card you can listen to that music. haha

how about a channel jsut for ipod stuff ya know? hahaha

anyways just a thought. anyone else agree? or think its a helllla dumb idea? ahha

GreenBean713 said:
haha i was just thinking, since the Wii has a Usb port how cool would it be to hook up your Ipod to it????

id hella love that. i mean i love the feature on excite truck if you have music on your sd card you can listen to that music. haha

anyways just a thought. anyone else agree? or think its a helllla dumb idea? ahha

You can hook your ipod up to it....only to charge it. Its possible.

Apple and Nintendo follow many of the same ideals, probably a reason why both of them have number 1 customer service rating in their respective industries.

GreenBean713 said:

Yeah, all you can do is charge it. They'll probably have a download for the Wii to play music on it. Or at least sync it to the hard drive or memory card.

P.S. Hella is the gayest word in existence.

hahahha

gayest is the gayest word EVER ahhahah j/k

but yeahh im hoping the get inventive with their channels

GreenBean713 said:

You seem like your on crack the amount of times you laughed :lol:

haha i laugh a lot. its just who i am. cept i dotn have that annoying laugh like some people do. haha well....atleast im told that haha. :crazy:

Rajveer said:
You seem like your on crack the amount of times you laughed :lol:
hahahahavfdghm..... thats what i was thinking.

gavshouse said:
the wii cant multi task so it cant play a game plus music unlike the PS3 and 360

nice and positive, you obviously know what you are talking about seeing as the PS3 got all that flack for not being able to multi task, and the 360 was unable to until a recent firmware update.

The Wii isn't that underpowered, for a single core console it is the most powerful one out there, if the Xbox359 could do it then the Wii can do it, (except minor pixel shading effects).

ie if a music player comes out on the Wii, I could pretty much gaurantee you could browse your interface and certain channels whilst listening to it, playing games and listening to it will be up to the games develepors ala Excite Truck.

I dont know about you...

BUT I OWN A STERO AND HEADPHONES

there is no need for you to be able to play music on the wii, no, not even in games (they should just have good music to begin with) Its just like what they're doin with cell phones... hey lets put mp3 on em... but it still will never be as good as the ipod, so WHY BOTHER. Total waste. We dont need 1 more gadget to play music half ass. We have plenty already, thank you.

my 2 cents anyhow :smilewinkgrin:

LyricistSoldier said:
I dont know about you...

BUT I OWN A STERO AND HEADPHONES

there is no need for you to be able to play music on the wii, no, not even in games (they should just have good music to begin with) Its just like what they're doin with cell phones... hey lets put mp3 on em... but it still will never be as good as the ipod, so WHY BOTHER. Total waste. We dont need 1 more gadget to play music half ass. We have plenty already, thank you.

my 2 cents anyhow :smilewinkgrin:

well what about apples new iphone. and that Sony Ericson's mp3 phone that thing is kick ass when you get it you get a 4 gig memory card. thats as good as a nano but its also a phone and a 2.5 megapixle camera (i know not great but its getting there). id get one if i didnt have a 30 gig ipod.

my whole point is a little of topic but i think its great that we are creating technology that does everything in one gadget.

Look at the Japanese their cell phones do everything: Pictures, music, phone, identification, key to their house, key to their car. The only thing is you REALLY wouldent want to loose that phone.

i think its cool if we can listen to music on our wii while playing games. No matter how good a games music is if you play the game enough you will get bored of the music and sometimes its nice to listen to something else.

on top of that you can make games quite comical. for example i was at my friends place playing fear on his xbox360 whilst listing to Madonna IT WAS HILARIOUS i just hope the will will implement this soon especial if we can use our ipods as storage devices.

good point...

But the iphone is only your $200 ipod paird with a $300phone or vice versa. Sorry to tell yall but i doubt nintendo is giving you a gaming system and a full fleged kick ass mp3 player for $250. I dunno, its a novel idea ipod with wii but until its something useful like ipod w/wii and itunes channel or some such... it wont be any big deal to me. It'll just be a fancy stereo system (since all it'll do is play my songs, just like a stero witha line input)

Back