Ipod Nightmare on Wii???? (Scratches)

jskains

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2007
So while I can't notice it just looking at the Wii, I was moving it around and caught a glimpse of a scratch. I tried to wipe it off, hoping it wasn't a real one, but more appeared. Now I have quite a small collection of extremely light scratches, and I only have had this thing for a week!!!! :(

Is there any way to get them off the console? Or do I just have to live with it?

JMS

What did you do to it? Mine looks fine and im not the most carefulest with my Wii. (though i never dropped it etc, just a light bump or 2)

And theres no scratch removal for the Wii.. :p made by nintendo anyways.

Again, do you KNOW there are no scratches? Have you picked it up and angled it to allow a bright light source to reflect off it? You can't see these scratches without actually searching for them. That is the only advantage of the high gloss white.

JMS

Two suggestions.

Car Compound Cleaner- What this does is its a very light abrasive and dulls the edges of the scratches and then fills them in with a very light clear coat.

Eye Glass Scratch Remover- Does the same thing as the car compound except its not an abrasive, it just fills in the scratches with a very light clear coat.

These are the only suggestions i have if your completely upset about it.

If these two don't work you could always get one of the vinyls that have just been released for the Wii. Run a search and you should be able to find the website.

jskains said:
Again, do you KNOW there are no scratches? Have you picked it up and angled it to allow a bright light source to reflect off it? You can't see these scratches without actually searching for them. That is the only advantage of the high gloss white.

JMS

ive checked everytime ive had to move it lol. lots of people have posted this.

Back