iPod or MP3 player

I have a 4G iPod
ipod4g.gif

and I've had it for years with no problem what so ever.
I don't like the look of the new iPods so much, they seem a bit out of proportion to me. When I update my MP3 player i'm planning on getting a Zune

Oh yeah my new DAB radio (last one pissed me off playing up) has a one gig mp3 (gona be used when i go into a nonDAB stone age area)

Ipod is good if you buy the extended warranty. I have a mini that just recently crapped out, but good thing I have one more year left on it..I'll probably end up getting a Nano if they can't fix it :D, for free, of course..

Bleh.

Anyone who has an mp3 player other than an iPod is probably annoyed by people calling theirs an iPod. Counltess times people ask me, "what kind of iPod is that?"
;-; Makes me cry an emo tear.

But I've got an iRiver H10 6 GB. It's oh so lovely. Comparable to the iPod Mini. Thouhg I got it off of eBay, $111 USD, shipping included.

I'veh ad ti since sometime in the summer, and have had no problems with it. They've got a beta version type of rockbox in it, though many adore it, I prefer the original firmware.

But that Creative Vision: M looks pretty nice. Holds videos, but gaaggh. Mp3 players just can't play much of any kind of video without getting sapped of battery.

But to answer your question, go for something else beside iPod. There's usually a voice recorder, FM radio+recorder built into it.

Whoa FM is old
I sujest geting one with a DAB radio bulit in

Um... the new iPod has 80gb of hard disk space, an excellent screen, movie and pic playback capabilities, and looks great!!!

Why prefer the Zune that costs almost as much and has less that half disk space??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Zune sounds cool but I'll wait a month or 2 before deciding...

Realy depends on how easily I can get free music and videos onto it

I know that, i was just seeing which one they liked better cause some of my friends say that ipods are sh!t and break really easy but i have an ipod and it works fine

Yo Steven if you want I could hook you up and tell you how to get Youtube videos on your iPod. Completly free and legal just needa no some coding

wolf231 said:
I was just wondering which one people liked better ipods or mp3 players
Best MP3 Players
Creative Zen Series
Sandisk MP3 players
iAudio (yes, the name is based on iPod, but the actual player is better)
Worst MP3 players
iPod
umm... What else?

Back