ipod versus Pokemon!

iNiNtEnDuDe

Smash Prince
Feb 17, 2007
San Diego =D
alright, so heres the dilema. im getting ready to frop $500 bucks at best buy. I'm go to get the Wii for sure, but my problem is weather I should get an ipod over the ds or vice versa. It mUST be one or the other. I heard that Pokemon Diamond and Pearl have that special online feature and I love to pwn ppl. I havent owned a pokemon game since gold version and kind of lost track after ruby and emerald.Anyways, which one do you think is more worth it? DS or ipod.

besides...how are the new pokemon anyways...whats the total amount? i had 243 outta 251 in gold, whats the new max?

meh, thats what i was thinking...cuz it requires less concentration. besides, im still in school at least the sat's are over...but then again im an over acheiver =p 4.1+ =D

sounds good, i use my itunes waaaay to much. its the first thing heard when i get home and the last thing listen goin to sleep.

Well, you're probably going to get a lot more out of an iPod.
I use it all the time... on the bus, at school, when I'm just bored. Also, you can download iPodLinux and Rockbox and play some games on there but they definitely aren't DS quality. :p
But I believe you can play gameboy games somehow. o_O

i would have an ipod because when you get the wii you won't really be bothered
about it

i have an ipod and its great

GET AN IPOD :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sweet! and i can get my h/w done...maybe ill jes get the pokemon and the rest of the big nintendo games on the wii when i can actually F O C U S! thz for the input thus far. much appreciated! =p

Get an MP3 player, not I-pod and with all the money you saved, get a DS and a couple of games. 500 dollars could easily cover both.

Btw, it's WHETHER

Get the iPod. The advantage they have over other portable media players is the massive quantity of available accessories, and great third-party support.

personally, i still refuse to buy an ipod, or any mp3 player for that matter. if i listen to music at home, i use my computer or stereo. if i'm going somewhere, i burn some cd's for my car. i just think its a waste of money for an mp3 player.

Roll a ****ing dice or toss a coin.

You can listen to music and play games on your iPod.

(

I'm still livid from the ****ing carriage sh!t in Zelda.

So don't come near me !)

Last edited:
lol well if u dont have to much music or dont mind changing the songs often you could probably get all of that.
a wii is 250
a flash MP3 is 100 TOPS(could be more if u want alot more space)
ds is 120(or get used)
game is 40
ugh nvrmnd lol my math isnt too good i guess umm well i say check ebay or places that sell things used so u can get everything u want for a great deal

Back