ipod versus Pokemon!

I dont know...the DS is getting a lot of great new games coming this year too! (Zelda,Dragon Quest 9)
I say you should get an MP3 player...that way you can get both music...and more awsome games!

$140(DS) - $200 = $60 to spend on an MP3 player

Last edited:
No matter how bad you think pokemon is, it is still going to sell 10 million copies. and they are not going to change anything about the ****ing game because they are making so much money. Plus, I'm 17 and completely hate music.(just is unnessesary to me) Pokemon, on the other hand is solid.

Get the damn DS.

It didnt really interest me either. For some reason i just hate the whole concept of music and hate listening to it. My friends think im insane but i just cant be helped..

i hate most mainstream music, underground rap seems to be the only one that i REALLY like. because they're less fake than all others, they dont spend their time consumed with rapping about money and women and how much drugs they can sell and the stupid clubs and sex and everything. UGH! I hate the fact that rappers can get so rich off of that same old BS. Too bad Tupac had to go, he always had something decent to talk about.

There's tons of good rappers in the underground, but mainstream MTV and BET whores are all just cookie cutter clones.

Darth_Zant said:
There's tons of good rappers in the underground, but mainstream MTV and BET whores are all just cookie cutter clones.

MTV should change its name to TTV (Teen Television) because I haven't seen any music on there in about 5 years, it's all this Real World and Next crap.

mrpiddly said:
or just wait and get an iphone because the DS just sucks and the iphone is probably more powerful than it.
haha the iphone is going to be the biggest and quickest fad ever. Its not going to revolutionize the phone industry. They already have touchscreen and mp3 phones, its just a sleek new interface on a weird touch screen only phone with a huge harddrive. I admit its a good idea, but other phones have already revolutionized the industry, IE the sharp "hiptop". I would get really mad that everytime i touch my phone i get a damn finger print on the screen, and i would never pay that much for a phone.

someone name me one good band or musician that has started up in the past 10 years.
Brand New, Coheed and Cambria. Dont call it emo. Its not. Coheed and cambria set its roots in punk-alternative style music and has transgressed into a much more metal style music.
How often do you hear an emo band do this
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cTWMg8q-08[/MEDIA]
Brand new also has its roots in pop punk/punk, depending on how you look at it, and has progressed into a crazy alternative/blues mix, sorry, not emo.

Other great bands are The Darkness, Young Love, Bloc Party, ect.

Now i know i just realised that ten years ago would be 1996, and some of these bands are from before then. but i tried.

Last edited:
DS for sure, its a very good handheld. If you want a purple **** picker uperPSP (sorry, very VERY bad fanboy phrase) then just get a zune or something.

-BTW if you find a Wii at best buy PM me ill give you the wiitendo most lucky award.

meh, i was thinking the same. pokemon is coming out with its wii game during the summer anyway, i jes wanted to play warioware and the new pokemon i guess cuz i love playin online.

if i really wnat the ds. ill but in later. plus, im a 17 junior witha 4.2 i should be concentrating...at least the sat's are over! yay!

guess ill buy me an mp3, thanx for the input! greatly appreciated.

Trust me when I say this, get an iPod, you might hear from a lot of people that you have to install iTunes and download music using it and pay the dollar per song, which, I agree, is a ripoff, but who said that you have to use iTunes to download? They say that external MP3 encoded songs are blocked from going on the iPod preventing piracy, therefore forcing you to use iTunes for downloading

Let me tell you that the only thing true about that is you have to use iTunes, other than that, it's all false, the only piracy block they have is the sticker that says "don't steal music", "oh no, I can't download free music, this sticker is stoping me", lol, like that would ever happen, well, I use the iPod myself, all music from either Bit Torrent or LimeWire, just put the songs in iTunes, and drop them in the iPod, unplug and enjoy

And iTunes now has a service where you can get games, but of course, there, you have no choice but to download via iTunes

I would say get both, but you said yourself, you can't, so get the pod and hopefully you can get a DS later

Back