Iraq, Iran, Bush And More...

Yea just to add on to Ottoman's first post...The American media (who is owned and run by the Jews in America) presents bias news and distorts the truth many times to make the viewer believe what they want to believe--to fit their own agenda and brainwash the American public, to get them to believe what THEY want you to believe. Therefore, you would be led to believe many wrong things...Hezbollah being a terrorist organization for one of those things. When Hezbollah defends the attacked Lebanese and Palestinian, their actions are deemed "terroristic", and it is so easy to get away with this junk. What other source will you rely on than your news and other methods of media portrayal? Self-defense is shown as a terroristic act and making the middle-eastern world look bad is very easy. Here, watch this video if you're not ignorant, and you are willing to learn: It really sums up a lot about a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmMdPKw378

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
Yea just to add on to Ottoman's first post...The American media (who is owned and run by the Jews in America) presents bias news and distorts the truth many times to make the viewer believe what they want to believe--to fit their own agenda and brainwash the American public, to get them to believe what THEY want you to believe. Therefore, you would be led to believe many wrong things...Hezbollah being a terrorist organization for one of those things. When Hezbollah defends the attacked Lebanese and Palestinian, their actions are deemed "terroristic", and it is so easy to get away with this junk. What other source will you rely on than your news and other methods of media portrayal? Self-defense is shown as a terroristic act and making the middle-eastern world look bad is very easy. Here, watch this video if you're not ignorant, and you are willing to learn: It really sums up a lot about a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqmMdPKw378

So the Jews are secretly brainwashing us...right. So we should listen to the Islamic media.... Besides I like getting my information straight from the horses mouth. The media has been useful and informative for me but like I said most stories I only take with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
I_Dont_Know859 said:
So the Jews are secretly brainwashing us...right

if anyone remembers the rap group "public enemy", there was a member named professor griff

id like to quote him

"the jews are wicked and we can prove this- jews, yes!"

remember now, im jewish and i can say we are NOT brainwashing anyone nor are we wicked :mad2:

I_Dont_Know859 said:
So the Jews are secretly brainwashing us...right

Well, i see the way you put cleverly summed this up. If you mean that the Jews who own the media protect long-time friends Christians (since American is a Christian-based country, as the majority of the people here are followers of Christianity) and own the media and are bias to the opposing side and defend themselves, then yes, you are right at this point of view. Simplified, this means that the Jews own the media, present false information on the opposing side and make their viewers believe what they say, and giving this information to the masses...then yes, this means that the Jews are secretly brainwashing us--if this is the case. I know the effecttiveness of their actions in presenting with the media, and as a direct Muslim victim of this propoganda, only i have the right to say that this is what is happening, as i am being attacked by the government, not any other non-Muslim. However, I am not saying that ALL Jews take part in this nor support it. I'm saying the Jewish-owned media are bias against the Muslims while protecting their own cause and fitting their own agenda.

zeon9881 said:
i told you to hide this thread from loose cannon "jokes"

ummmm i having nothing against jew let alone anyone

oh no trust me, im the biggest self hating jew around infact a jew joke just rolls off my tounge half the time ( i love how cartman rips on kyle for being a jew its great!)

but seriously when it comes to ignorance and not truth it annoys me (although i do love public enemy- chuck d was my HNIC :ihih: )

The_Loose_Cannon said:
oh no trust me, im the biggest self hating jew around infact a jew joke just rolls off my tounge half the time ( i love how cartman rips on kyle for being a jew its great!)

but seriously when it comes to ignorance and not truth it annoys me (although i do love public enemy- chuck d was my HNIC :ihih: )

I'm glad someone understands what it means to be wrongfully attacked all because people were not eduacted or told the truth about something, influencing their decisions to be negative on the person or certain type of people. In fact, if everything is rightfully understood and correctly, you will almost be encouraged to criticize a certain religion, in expectance of a counter-response. When ignorance is not an issue, everything could go well for people--only then will people be able to ask logical, unarrogant questions about the religion.

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
Well, i see the way you put cleverly summed this up. If you mean that the Jews who own the media protect long-time friends Christians (since American is a Christian-based country, as the majority of the people here are followers of Christianity) and own the media and are bias to the opposing side and defend themselves, then yes, you are right at this point of view. Simplified, this means that the Jews own the media, present false information on the opposing side and make their viewers believe what they say, and giving this information to the masses...then yes, this means that the Jews are secretly brainwashing us--if this is the case. I know the effecttiveness of their actions in presenting with the media, and as a direct Muslim victim of this propoganda, only i have the right to say that this is what is happening, as i am being attacked by the government, not any other non-Muslim. However, I am not saying that ALL Jews take part in this nor support it. I'm saying the Jewish-owned media are bias against the Muslims while protecting their own cause and fitting their own agenda.

Yeah I see why you think that and all, but I can easily say that about islamic media. Got to love those Saturday morning cartoons Iran has for their kids. This of course goes to far.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-UZyNssGj0

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
I'm glad someone understands what it means to be wrongfully attacked all because people were not eduacted or told the truth about something, influencing their decisions to be negative on the person or certain type of people. In fact, if everything is rightfully understood and correctly, you will almost be encouraged to criticize a certain religion, in expectance of a counter-response. When ignorance is not an issue, everything could go well for people--only then will people be able to ask logical, unarrogant questions about the religion.

but you know what it is also? theres more to it than just being uneducated. for instance, my mom became religious late in life after my parents divorced. i was 16 (now 22). she sent me to jewish private school where A) i didnt know i was a friggen jew lol we never celebrated any of the holidays the right/tradional way and never followed it either. and B) i was failing HS and becomming a total drop out- summer school, failing grades ect.

ill tell you something i learned ALOT from my private school infact if i can do it all over agian id still go i loved it. and because of it, i get half the jewish jokes even more than before lol. if youve ever seen the "hebrew hammer" with adam goldstien, its classic! its your a-typical jewish neighborhood/family. if i didnt know that was such a spoof on religion, i would of never understood teh jokes.

also with borat. im romanian (well second generation) and borat took the gypsy thing to a whole nother level that had me rolling (gypsys were "exterminated" in WWII under hitlers commands).

like i said, its easy to point the finger at yourself FIRST believe it or not. when you can understand your own religion, you can laugh at it too from time to time, god will not punish you for a giggle at his own expense (think of when a friend hurts himself, you laugh!)

"although kaazakstan a glorious country, it have a problem too- economic, social and jew"- borat

The_Loose_Cannon said:
but you know what it is also? theres more to it than just being uneducated. for instance, my mom became religious late in life after my parents divorced. i was 16 (now 22). she sent me to jewish private school where A) i didnt know i was a friggen jew lol we never celebrated any of the holidays the right/tradional way and never followed it either. and B) i was failing HS and becomming a total drop out- summer school, failing grades ect.

ill tell you something i learned ALOT from my private school infact if i can do it all over agian id still go i loved it. and because of it, i get half the jewish jokes even more than before lol. if youve ever seen the "hebrew hammer" with adam goldstien, its classic! its your a-typical jewish neighborhood/family. if i didnt know that was such a spoof on religion, i would of never understood teh jokes.

also with borat. im romanian (well second generation) and borat took the gypsy thing to a whole nother level that had me rolling (gypsys were "exterminated" in WWII under hitlers commands).

like i said, its easy to point the finger at yourself FIRST believe it or not. when you can understand your own religion, you can laugh at it too from time to time, god will not punish you for a giggle at his own expense (think of when a friend hurts himself, you laugh!)

"although kaazakstan a glorious country, it have a problem too- economic, social and jew"- borat

Since you were educated about those things, you actually got those kind of jokes DUE to the fact of your knowledge, unlike many others. However, i was simply stating that such a simpe concept everyone should comprehend--is comprehended by so little people, and I;m glad you're one of them. :)

Back