is 1gb micro sd card big enough?

groggy

WiiChat Member
Mar 6, 2007
england
Wii Online Code
4890-5829-0516-4812
hi
could any one tell me if a 1gb micro sd card is big enough memory wise for my wii?
it comes with a sd adaptor for under £7

cheers

Yea I bought the 512 San Disk for like $17 USD. Enough to hold al my songs for Excite Truck. But other than that, I dont need it for pictures. Wat am I gonna do.. take pictures and run to my Wii to see them? hmm, maybe I'll use my Mac. hahaha

so what do i actually use it for?
is to save the VC games on?

i use it to play my own music when playing excite truck.
also holds some of my pics and possibly will hold my VC games in the future.

so are VC games stored internally now?

they are stored in the wii system memory. but you can put them on SD cards. but it can only be transfered back onto that particular wii.

hey, how do i put songs on my card? i just save the vc games on it till i need to play them to save memory.

If you have a SD slot on your PC or Mac then just insert that sucker and start dragging and dropping mp3 in that SD card. If you dont have a slot or external device to insert SD card then they are really not much money to get at your local electronics store.

you said micro SD, i thought the wii only used normal SD cards ??

Correction, micro SD cards will not work, unless you have the SD adapter for it. But yea, all VC games are stored in your Wii internally. The only reason I have a SD card is for Excite Truck as well. If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate in IMing me.

Back