is a nintedo ds worth it ?

terrencomp

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2007
i have a wii and want to get a ds should i buy it i want the white one but what game should i first get

YES!! I own a few game systems and the ds is personally my favorite. The're still coming out with new ds games too. Some systems, such as the gamecube, have no new games coming out for it. it's also the only system with the touch feature.

it's a brilliant little piece of technology. of course it's worth it.

but we can't really tell you that. research it. does it have games you like? if so, then of course it's worth it. what...

SantaClaws said:
wait for the next gameboy
LOL You will be waiting for a long time considering Nintendo announced like almost a year ago that the Gameboy franchise is officially dead.

I was never a fan of handhelds until I read about the DS. It has its own pros and cons which you can research but I bought my Onyx DS Lite the day it came out and have loved it ever since. Granted, I've got a lot of homebrew for it which makes it just that much better.

The DS Is awesome! But if you are into war and sports games it's not as heavy hon those tiles. If you are a Mario fan it's great! The best Mario games are: The new super Mario bros, Mario Kart, Mario and luigi lost in time and Yoshi's island. Other good games are Animal Crossing, Cooking mama, Advanced wars, Nintendogs I could go on and on! One other great bonus is the battery life!! I Recommend this unit highly, but I also think you should research about how it works, play it at a store and go to the Nintendo web site to see all of the titles!! Hope I helped good Luck !!! :smilewinkgrin:

wiijected said:
I was never a fan of handhelds until I read about the DS. It has its own pros and cons which you can research but I bought my Onyx DS Lite the day it came out and have loved it ever since. Granted, I've got a lot of homebrew for it which makes it just that much better.

what's homebrew?

I really like the wifi capability of the DS.

I just think its amazing that we can play each other around the world in Mario Kart.

I grew up playing this game on the snes and the 64 and its just totally amazing that we can play people around the globe now!!

Get the DS

is hotel dusk any good? could you compare it to some other games?

paintba||er said:
No. I have one, but I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. :/ There really aren't many great games. There are just a bunch of average games.

really? you're the only person who i heard of not liking it,

i'm getting it just for new super mario bros, and loz: ph

Back