is a nintedo ds worth it ?

DS is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WORTH IT!

True.

paintballer - how much do you want for yours?? my brother would love to buy a used one.

PM me if you want to sell

paintba||er said:
No. I have one, but I wish I hadn't wasted my money on it. :/ There really aren't many great games. There are just a bunch of average games.
what games do you own to make such a statement?

DUH!!!!
y wouldnt u get a ds?
some awesome suggetions would be
animal crossing wild world
mario party ds
pokemon diamond
new super mario bros
there is a rumor about a . . . . . . .
u better believe this . . . .
SUPER SMASH BROS FOR DS
that pretty much convinced u to get a ds right?
idk when, but sakurai( creator ) announced there is a possiblility of making a ds version of the popular game super smash bros.
i know everything smash bros hahaha!!
get the ds bra!!!

I love the DS. Favorite system ever?... close, second to the SNES. Here's the games I have and love:

Yoshi's Island DS (Hardcore difficulty, not for those new to 2D platforming)
Animal Crossing (Only if it's online)
Castlevania:Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania:portrait of Ruin (DS is new home for main Castlevania games)
Lego Star Wars 2
Zelda Phantom Hourglass (one of the best games on the system and very refreshing for a Zelda game)
Final Fantasy III (Remade- first version of FF3 in the US- you know you want it)
Mario Kart DS (MK online for the first time)
New Super Mario Bros

These are just a few.

bamawii said:
paintballer - how much do you want for yours?? my brother would love to buy a used one.

PM me if you want to sell
No, I'm not going to sell it, and I'm definitely not going to sell it to someone with only a few posts on a forum.

LiquidD said:
what games do you own to make such a statement?

Need for Speed Underground 2, Spiderman 2, Mario 64, New Super Mario, Mario Kart, and a few others.

sorry to only have a few posts but we could work something out in paypal...just like ebay where I have a high record.

thanks guys realy helpful:zzz: jk great info now i decide what color

Back