Is anybody Gona Actually Buy "Endless Ocean"?

i'll pick it up, but i'm not going to rush out to get it, i'll wait till i have the money to burn and happen to be at the game store anyway.

kyle

For me it really depends on how much I can get it for, it looks good but I wouldn't spend as much on it for other games. The problem is it lacks voice chat which I am annoyed about, (Come on Nintendo). And that it's only up to 2 players online. I would actually love for like 4 people to be able to join in as well. But we can't have everything, but yeah if I can find this cheap enough, I'll definantly get it.

I'm thinking of getting this to relax after a frustrating session with Zelda. LOL I read that there is some treasure to be found on sunken ships. Is this true? Just cataloging fish..... I don't know. Sunken treasure sounds good though.

I have it, its fun. I can see how it ould get boring to certain gamers though. The explorable ocean is massive once you get through the first parts of the game. And you can upgrade you scuba equipment and make a logbook about the fish you have seen.

Bigger correction: Still alive
Dont complain, you could have been born in South Africa instead..

As a scuba diver, (and fellow Guinness drinker :))I am TOTALLY getting it. I didn't know it was going to be $30, then it's a no-brainer to me, especially if you can log sightings and perhaps get some sunken booty. :)

Back