Is anybody waiting for Trauma Center: New Blood?

xxmarioxx

WiiChat Member
Aug 13, 2007
NJ, USA
Wii Online Code
8340-4296-5417-5503
I can't wait for this game. I heard its coming out November 21. And it has 2 player mode.

I've never played a Trauma Center game, but I might rent this. Online leaderboards and co-op are really awesome.

Ive... Never Actually Played Any Trauma Centers... I really Need To...

I really liked the beginning when you were treating real things like broen bones and cancers and stuff like that. It got a little cheezy for me with the whole GUILT thing. I would love a game full of just fixing real diseases and injuries though...

Yeah, I still play the DS version every now and again, so I am actually looking forward to another similar game, but on the Wii this time.

I'll definitely be getting it, or at least my gf will be and I'll be playing it, so I'm happy that it's coming out before the end of the year.

I loved Trauma Center:Second Opinion so im definetely looking forward to New Blood. Hopefully it'll be even better than the first.

Absolutely looking forward to this! I think Trauma Center was one of the sleeper launch hits for the Wii. Those who like a challenge, Trauma Center was it. I still haven't finished the game. I"m on the second to last mission, but I can't cure that damn Deftera!!!:mad5:

I can't wait for this either! My sister and I are currently playing through second opinion and we have to switch off to do the surgeries so it will be AMAZING to be able to play co-op!!!!!

Does anyone have any idea how the 2 player part will work though? The idea is good but what will your role be as "player2"?

Back