Is anyone interested in Sega Superstars Tennis

borabora00

FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED
Dec 28, 2007
NYC
Wii Online Code
3733-5588-4673-7319
I'm real interested in this game due to the fact that i'm a big tennis game fan and because u can play as some of Sega all time favorite characters. I'm also feeling that they included some material from the infamous game Jet Grind Radio and the tennis courts are out of this world.

Can't say I am personally.
I am more so looking forward to the Top Spin game that is coming out this year I believe. Not too into the games with a bunch of characters etc. unless they can make it work likes games like Super Smash Bros. However if the game looks alright, and plays well then I may have to give er' a rent.

I am definatly interested especially as it comes from the same development team that made virtua tennis 3 so we can expect the controls to be spot on. Furthermore its online and the wii needs all the online games it can get. Its coming out at the end of March i think ... looking forward to it :]

I'm definitely looking forward to this as I'm a big tennis fan, and so are the kids, and can't wait to play it online. Also loking forward to the DS version. It's due out in March, which would mean we might get it over here in the UK in time for Wimbledon (end June!!). I enjoy Wii tennis, but it's too restrictive (can only play doubles, and no online!). Also looking forward to Top Spin

Back