Is brawl getting old?

Ive wondered the same thing. He was the best capt falcon I know too, and still is.
Also he taught me how to get high off of brawl 0-0
OH YEA and Sho does main everyone XD, hes good with everyone too. I like brawl Sho a hundreds of times.

Last edited:
Sho u forgot about nick.
Anyways I'll play as soon as I get my wifi unbanned.
Nintendo said they'll call me today -_-

And yes he does main everyone.

Sho umma kick ur ass with my iceclimbers >:)

Last edited:
Yeah, its only good to have up to 2 characters. But if you train and learn the match-ups with your main, then you won't have any problems, other than counterpick stages.

In tournaments I go all Marth (yes I'm that awesome lol), and I always place fair, except when there is pools, I seem to do bad in those. I don't change characters for any reason, because I devoted too much time to Marth.

So yeah, that's my point of view in that.

Remember its not the character its the player.

Well, maining Marth you can pull off using him all the time against everyone, he hardly has any bad match-ups.
For those of us who use less mainstream characters, match-ups are a considerable problem, which is why we need to be great with more than one character. For example, I wouldn't dare fight a Marth with a PT, it's suicide. In that case I'd switch to Wolf, who has a much easier time (not too easy though).

I wanna play Sho and take a look myself.

@Anax: Wolf has a better match up against Marth than PT. Only Squirtle has a chance but he's light.

Anax: Wolf has a better match up against Marth than PT. Only Squirtle has a chance but he's light.

Um...ty? Kind of implied that I am aware of that.

Also, Squirtle is hands down the worst pokemon to use against Marth. Marth almost has a rape advantage.

Um...ty? Kind of implied that I am aware of that.

Also, Squirtle is hands down the worst pokemon to use against Marth. Marth almost has a rape advantage.

Like if Charizard or Ivysaur had a better chance. Charizard is easily F-Aired and Ivysaur is screwed if he's off the stage.

yea ck would know.
Also
BR3N7
Sanch
MCL
Kento

Way more i just don't remember them though since most have disappeared.

OMG anyone remember JACOB?
He was a good bud from here who was the best captain falcon i knew! but he disappeared :(

He does Main 95% of the cast lol.

Jacob was kool , Charon was kool too....

I think if your in the touney scene of brawl you may be better off mastering one character , Of Course this is made a lot easier if you main some like MK, Snake, Marth, ROB. Since your # of bad matchups isnt very high. I wouldnt see if being realistic if you were to main like Jiggly or Ganon . Before I started playing tourneys for other 2D games I would of said have a lot of mains but now I see the importance of only 1-2 in a tourney scene.

He does Main 95% of the cast lol.

Jacob was kool , Charon was kool too....

I think if your in the touney scene of brawl you may be better off mastering one character , Of Course this is made a lot easier if you main some like MK, Snake, Marth, ROB. Since your # of bad matchups isnt very high. I wouldnt see if being realistic if you were to main like Jiggly or Ganon . Before I started playing tourneys for other 2D games I would of said have a lot of mains but now I see the importance of only 1-2 in a tourney scene.

:lol:

OMG how the hell could i forget about Charon!
My main man from mexico! :lol:
Well i'm guessing he's stuck with school :( hope he comes back someday.
He started loving prinny's just like darkprinny :lol:
I remember they even confused them a couple of times :lol:
ah the good old days.

Anyone one else i don't remember? :p

Chad or hickz. Oli also

Yea i remember chad :lol:
& of course ricardo but he's still around (marth101)

I remembered a few
Asis & his brother Xis.
Omg where the hell is Kayuo & his sister?
Also Lugia disappeared.
Tjgamer disappeared as well.
All great players :/

Last edited:
Back